Daily Topics - Thursday June 8th, 2017Jun. 8, 2017 11:07 amBy shawnt56
Tuesday 6 June '17 show notesJun. 7, 2017 6:10 pmBy SueN
- 49th anniversary of the murder of Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy, Sr. and the 73rd anniversary of D-Day.
- David Hearst, Middle East Eye: Qatar...the Trump Effect?
- Neil W. McCabe, Breitbart News: How Privatizing Air Traffic Will End Safe Travel
- Thom takes YOUR calls!
Daily Topics - Wednesday June 7th, 2017Jun. 7, 2017 9:04 amBy shawnt56
Do Republicans really think attacking the Mayor of London is OK?Jun. 6, 2017 2:55 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump has doubled down on his Twitter feud with the Mayor of London - more or less accusing him of bowing down to terrorists.
After a terrorist attack like the one that occurred Saturday night in London, world leaders usually respond by making public declarations of solidarity.
But not Donald Trump.
Daily Topics - Tuesday June 6th, 2017Jun. 6, 2017 9:30 amBy shawnt56
Monday 5 June '17 show notesJun. 6, 2017 8:57 amBy SueN
- The Power of Ideas and What It Means for Our Politics
- Trump Just Waiting for His Reichstag Moment?
- Dr. Michael B. Oren: The Past 50 Years of Israeli Occupation. And the Next
What Does Trump Believe About Climate Change?Jun. 5, 2017 3:00 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Did Donald Trump pull the US out of the Paris Climate Deal because the French President was mean to him, or because he thinks global warming is one big hoax?
The American people deserve an answer.
Daily Topics - Monday June 5th, 2017Jun. 5, 2017 9:04 amBy shawnt56
Friday 2 June '17 show notesJun. 5, 2017 8:29 amBy SueN
- In for Thom today, Sam Sacks, The District Sentinel News Co-op
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine: It's Time to Make the Case for Impeaching Trump
- Farron Cousins, Ring of Fire Radio/DeSmog Blog/Trial Lawyer Magazine: Fallout Continues on Trump's Paris Climate Accord Withdrawal
- Anything Goes Friday!
Trump Says Drop Dead To PlanetJun. 2, 2017 3:03 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
It's official. After days of speculation, Donald Trump announced yesterday that he would pull the US out of the Paris Climate Deal.
Why is this so-called nationalist president trying to surrender America's climate leadership role to China?