- Jun. 7, 2017 6:10 pmBy SueN
- 49th anniversary of the murder of Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy, Sr. and the 73rd anniversary of D-Day.
- David Hearst, Middle East Eye: Qatar...the Trump Effect?
- Neil W. McCabe, Breitbart News: How Privatizing Air Traffic Will End Safe Travel
- Thom takes YOUR calls!
- Jun. 6, 2017 2:55 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump has doubled down on his Twitter feud with the Mayor of London - more or less accusing him of bowing down to terrorists.
After a terrorist attack like the one that occurred Saturday night in London, world leaders usually respond by making public declarations of solidarity.
But not Donald Trump.
- Jun. 5, 2017 8:29 amBy SueN
- In for Thom today, Sam Sacks, The District Sentinel News Co-op
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine: It's Time to Make the Case for Impeaching Trump
- Farron Cousins, Ring of Fire Radio/DeSmog Blog/Trial Lawyer Magazine: Fallout Continues on Trump's Paris Climate Accord Withdrawal
- Anything Goes Friday!
- Jun. 2, 2017 3:03 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
It's official. After days of speculation, Donald Trump announced yesterday that he would pull the US out of the Paris Climate Deal.
Why is this so-called nationalist president trying to surrender America's climate leadership role to China?