- Jun. 13, 2017 2:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Attorneys General of Washington, DC and Maryland are suing Donald Trump for violating the constitution's anti-corruption provisions.
They announced the case at a joint press conference yesterday - with DC Attorney General Karl Racine explaining exactly what's at stake:
- Jun. 13, 2017 7:08 amBy SueN
- Could Trump Tweets Lead to War in the Middle East?
- Why is Trump Selling Off DC's AqueDuct? Is DC's Water About to be Privatized?
- Richard A. Clarke, "Warnings: Finding Cassandras to Stop Catastrophes": Could Bush Have Prevented Gulf War with a Phone Call?
- Victoria Jones, Talk Media News: U.K. Elections Tomorrow: Corbyn & May in Virtual Tie
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: Karen Handel: 'I Do Not Support A Livable Wage'
- Jun. 12, 2017 2:14 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Have Republicans just laid the foundations for the next big financial crisis?
The country has just barely emerged from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.
So why are Republicans trying to help Wall Street crash the economy - again?
- Jun. 9, 2017 2:40 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
After weeks of wall-to-wall media coverage - was Comey Day worth the hype?
It was a big day in Washington yesterday as former FBI Director James Comey testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee about the ongoing Russia investigation.
- Jun. 8, 2017 2:35 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Former FBI director James Comey has exposed Donald Trump for what he really is: a wannabe mob boss masquerading as a president.