Will The "Pay Trump Bribes Here" Lawsuit Succeed?Jun. 13, 2017 2:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Attorneys General of Washington, DC and Maryland are suing Donald Trump for violating the constitution's anti-corruption provisions.
They announced the case at a joint press conference yesterday - with DC Attorney General Karl Racine explaining exactly what's at stake:
Daily Topics - Tuesday June 13th, 2017Jun. 13, 2017 9:43 amBy shawnt56
Monday 12 June '17 show notesJun. 13, 2017 8:57 amBy SueN
- Trump Has Embraced Revenge & Loyalty for Decades
- Ryan Girdusky, Red Alert Politics: Why a 90% Tax Rate Would Make America Great Again
- Naomi Klein: No Is Not Enough
Friday 9 June '17 show notesJun. 13, 2017 8:49 amBy SueN
- Julio Rivera, Reactionary Times: WI Plans On Drug Testing Medicaid Applicants
- Anything Goes Friday! Thom takes YOUR calls!
Thursday 8 June '17 show notesJun. 13, 2017 8:34 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Comey Hearing and Issues of the Day
- All Eyes on Former FBI Director James Comey Today...
- How will we know when Trump is on his way out? The GOP will start pushing Pence...
Wednesday 7 June '17 show notesJun. 13, 2017 7:08 amBy SueN
- Could Trump Tweets Lead to War in the Middle East?
- Why is Trump Selling Off DC's AqueDuct? Is DC's Water About to be Privatized?
- Richard A. Clarke, "Warnings: Finding Cassandras to Stop Catastrophes": Could Bush Have Prevented Gulf War with a Phone Call?
- Victoria Jones, Talk Media News: U.K. Elections Tomorrow: Corbyn & May in Virtual Tie
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: Karen Handel: 'I Do Not Support A Livable Wage'
The GOP Just Laid the Foundation for the Next Financial Crisis?Jun. 12, 2017 2:14 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Have Republicans just laid the foundations for the next big financial crisis?
The country has just barely emerged from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.
So why are Republicans trying to help Wall Street crash the economy - again?
Is Trump's "Obstruction of Justice" Enough For Impeachment?Jun. 9, 2017 2:40 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
After weeks of wall-to-wall media coverage - was Comey Day worth the hype?
It was a big day in Washington yesterday as former FBI Director James Comey testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee about the ongoing Russia investigation.
Daily Topics - Friday June 9th, 2017Jun. 9, 2017 1:48 pmBy shawnt56
Is It OK For a US President to Demand Personal Loyalty?Jun. 8, 2017 2:35 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Former FBI director James Comey has exposed Donald Trump for what he really is: a wannabe mob boss masquerading as a president.