- Jun. 26, 2017 3:06 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
How can Senate Republicans possibly defend their healthcare bill when it's so obviously a ploy to pay for tax cuts for the rich by cutting Medicaid?
Even Republicans are now coming to the realization that the Senate Republican healthcare bill is terrible.
- Jun. 26, 2017 8:08 amBy SueN
- Igor Volsky, TrumpcareToolkit.org/CAP & CAP Action Fund: Fight back on Trumpcare w/This Toolkit
- Morris Pearl, Patriotic Millionaires: Patriotic Millionaires: "Senate Health Care Bill is Morally Bankrupt"
- Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN, 5th District), DNC: Healthcare, Trump & Resistance Summer!
- Anything Goes Friday!
- Jun. 23, 2017 2:44 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Senate Republican healthcare bill is secret no more.
There's just one problem - it's not really a healthcare bill.
Don't let Mitch McConnell fool you.
Contrary to what you might have heard - Senate Republicans DID NOT unveil a healthcare bill yesterday.
They unveiled a tax cut for the rich DISGUISED as a healthcare bill.
- Jun. 23, 2017 8:59 amBy SueN
- How Badly Are Republicans Going to Screw Americans for Tax Cuts to the Rich?
- Industry Very, VERY Generous w/13 Senators Now Drafting TrumpCare & Lobbyists Have Already seen the Bill...
- Greg Palast, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: How Karen Handel Suppressed the Vote
- Kathy Kelly, Voices for Creative Non-Violence/Afghan Peace Volunteers: We Cannot Kill Our Way To Victory in Afghanistan
- Jun. 22, 2017 2:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Poll after poll shows that America is a democratic socialist country.
So why do Democrats like failed Georgia congressional candidate Jon Ossoff continue to run on a Republican-lite message? Is it time for Democrats to move left?
After this week's disappointing loss in the special runoff election for 6th District of Georgia, Democrats are looking for answers.