- Jan. 4, 2018 3:16 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The sales pitch that David Koch was running on in 1980 on the Libertarian ticket was that government is bad, corporations are good. You can trust corporations.
But the reality is that the government that we have, which perhaps millions of Americans have literally fought and died to create and protect - George Washington had three horses shot out from underneath him trying to create this government - should be of, by, and for we the people, to paraphrase Abraham Lincoln.
- Jan. 4, 2018 8:18 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Mid-day with Mark
- Could Paranoid & Delusional Trump Lead to the End of all Life from a Nuclear Winter?
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute, Profit Motive: What Drives the Things We Do: We Broke Up Theaters, Gas Stations & TV Networks - Isn't It Time to Break Up Internet Monopolies?
- Jan. 3, 2018 3:51 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Jan. 3, 2018 9:36 amBy SueN
- Is the GOP Still Made Up of Illustrious Dunderheads?
- What's Better...the Government Giving Out Good Jobs or Good Money?
- Julio Rivera, Reactionary Times/Newsmax/Right Wing News/Politichicks: How the GOP Tax Cut Will Also Shrink Your Paycheck...
- The Blackification of Poverty...
- Jan. 2, 2018 8:58 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The morbidly rich billionaires who own the Republican Party know that when working/middle-class people get a tax cut, it means that over time working-class wages will go down - which is why they're more than happy to give us all a temporary tax cut.
July 11-13: At Netroots Nation
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button