- Jan. 31, 2018 3:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Jan. 30, 2018 3:22 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
So Donald Trump goes to Davos and the whole media in America is like, "whoa, he's hanging out with the globalists, how can he do that?"
- Jan. 29, 2018 3:51 pmBy SueN
- The midterms have already been "bought" unless...?
- Should women who drink while pregnant go to jail?
- Johann Hari, "Lost Connections: The Science Behind Depression Exposed: Lost Connections"
- Aaron Morrison, The Movement-Mic.com: Why is activist Glo Merriweather charged with a felony?
- Rashad Robinson, Color of Change: Color of Change to Congress: "Boycott Trump's State of the Union!"
- Jan. 29, 2018 3:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
I don't think that you can argue that a two-year-old decided to take a risk to come to this country with their parents, any more than you can argue that the African Americans decided to come over to the United States.
- Jan. 26, 2018 3:44 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The international order is changing as a result of populism, and I would argue that the populism is a response to the disintegration all around the world in developed countries of the middle class, as the predatory class, the over class, the top 1% keeps taking more and more and more.
- Jan. 25, 2018 3:44 pmBy SueN
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute, Profit Motive: What Drives the Things We Do: Isn't it Time to Get Money Out of Politics???
- Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown: 42 People Hold the Same Wealth as 3.7 Billion Poorest
- Burger King's Whopper Ad Brilliantly Explains Net Neutrality...
- Jan. 25, 2018 2:46 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The New York Times has a piece by Max Fisher and Amanda Taub and it's a little video where they point out that over the last 200 years we've gone from basically no democracies in the world - or a couple, ours being one of the very first.
July 11-13: At Netroots Nation
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button