- Jan. 31, 2018 3:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Jan. 30, 2018 3:22 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
So Donald Trump goes to Davos and the whole media in America is like, "whoa, he's hanging out with the globalists, how can he do that?"
- Jan. 29, 2018 3:51 pmBy SueN
- The midterms have already been "bought" unless...?
- Should women who drink while pregnant go to jail?
- Johann Hari, "Lost Connections: The Science Behind Depression Exposed: Lost Connections"
- Aaron Morrison, The Movement-Mic.com: Why is activist Glo Merriweather charged with a felony?
- Rashad Robinson, Color of Change: Color of Change to Congress: "Boycott Trump's State of the Union!"
- Jan. 29, 2018 3:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
I don't think that you can argue that a two-year-old decided to take a risk to come to this country with their parents, any more than you can argue that the African Americans decided to come over to the United States.
- Jan. 26, 2018 3:44 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The international order is changing as a result of populism, and I would argue that the populism is a response to the disintegration all around the world in developed countries of the middle class, as the predatory class, the over class, the top 1% keeps taking more and more and more.
- Jan. 25, 2018 3:44 pmBy SueN
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute, Profit Motive: What Drives the Things We Do: Isn't it Time to Get Money Out of Politics???
- Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown: 42 People Hold the Same Wealth as 3.7 Billion Poorest
- Burger King's Whopper Ad Brilliantly Explains Net Neutrality...
- Jan. 25, 2018 2:46 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The New York Times has a piece by Max Fisher and Amanda Taub and it's a little video where they point out that over the last 200 years we've gone from basically no democracies in the world - or a couple, ours being one of the very first.
Your support of the program is invaluable. Producing the Thom Hartmann Program is a labor of love for the team, but doesn't come without cost. We supply the program to non-profit, community and volunteer radio and cable stations across the US. However, this isn't cost-free and being a supporter through Patreon means you can help us to meet some of the bills, to allow us to continue free supply to the non-profit sector.
As a way of saying thank you, we would like to give you something back for your support at various levels. Every weekday, the live Thom Hartmann Program three hour program is recorded exclusively for Patreon supporters. Unedited, the full three-hour video will be right here on the Patreon page, within a couple of hours of the end of the live program. And we're also providing extra videos exclusive to sponsors.
Sponsor Special: How to Stop Your Food From Killing You. The American diet is now killing more people than high blood pressure and smoking
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button