- Jan. 9, 2018 1:42 pmBy SueN
- If voters still want an outsider like Obama (2008), Bernie & Trump (2016)...why not Oprah?
- This Is the 21st Century Millennial Middle Class - Brought to You By Reaganomics
- Greg Palast, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: Kris Kobach & his now super secret election fraud commission
- Jan. 9, 2018 1:22 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
There's one particular cancer that has attacked our body politic, and that cancer is money in politics. We tried to get that out of politics in 1973 after the Nixon scandals.
We passed some really strong laws. You can't give more than $1700 to any presidential candidate. You can't give more than $4,000 to a political party, all that stuff.
- Jan. 9, 2018 8:00 amBy SueN
- Thom Hartmann: Time to Overthrow Our Rulers
- Alex Lawson, Social Security Works: What does the Trump tax cut mean to our Social Safety Net?
- Dr. John Gartner, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President/The Hypomanic Edge: The Link Between (a Little) Craziness and (a lot of) Success in America): Is There a Link From Trump to Crazy?
- Jan. 8, 2018 6:12 amBy SueN
- In addition to Trump, the entire GOP should be impeached...
- Fire & Fury author, Wolff, calls Trump "least credible person who has ever walked on earth"
- Michael Wolff: "100% of the people around Trump" raised concerns about his mental fitness for office...
- Jan. 5, 2018 8:59 amBy SueN
- The President Has No Clothes...What Do We Do?
- Evan Greer, Fight for the Future: Can We Bring Net Neutrality Back from the Dead?
- Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown: Say Goodbye to the United States...We're Now the Corporate States of America
- Matt Stoller, Open Markets Institute: Monopoly is a Form of Lawlessness