- Jan. 24, 2018 3:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Republicans have the power to out-message Democrats almost every time.
You find a majority of the people who show up on television are Republicans, the majority of the pundits who are on television are Republican-leaning or conservative, even on MSNBC.
The airwaves of this country are almost exclusively right-wing. You've got Fox so-called News.
- Jan. 23, 2018 4:08 pmBy SueN
- Is Chuck Schumer a Genius or a Wimp?
- Former President of Mexico, Vicente Fox, "Let's Move On: Beyond Fear and False Prophets": Authoritarianism & how to defeat it...
- Professor Dana Fisher, University of Maryland: What the Resistance Means for America & Why It's So Important
- Jan. 23, 2018 3:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Southern Poverty Law Center is reminding us - and there was a great thread by SunLei over at Democratic Underground pointing this out, and thanks for the for the tip on that - that we're not paying atte
- Jan. 23, 2018 9:32 amBy SueN
- GOP Can't Govern - It's the First Time A Government Is Shut Down By the Ones In Charge
- Chair Tom Perez, Democratic National Committee (DNC): Government Shutdown
- David Cay Johnston, DCReport: Trump - It's Even Worse Than You Think...
- Robert Weissman, Public Citizen: Forgetting the Forgotten: 101 Ways Donald Trump Has Betrayed his Populist Agenda
- Dr. Javad Aghaloo, DDS, S.A.G.E. Initiative: This Dentist Believes in a We Society Not a Me Society
- Jan. 22, 2018 3:41 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
This is from Occupy Democrats: "Dear Trump: this is why Norwegians don't immigrate to America."
The World Happiness Rank for the United States, we're number 19 - Norway, number one.
- Jan. 19, 2018 4:34 pmBy SueN
- Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH): The Ohio case that could change voter purges
- Dr. Trita Parsi, National Iranian American Council (NIAC): Will Trump kill the nuclear deal right away & increase the threat of war?
- Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown: The Debt Crisis of US House Builders...
- Lisa Rosenberg, Open the Government: The NSA surveillance bill passed by Congress today...
- Jan. 10, 2018 2:31 pmBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Mid-day with Mark
- French actress Catherine Denueve speaks out on #MeToo...
- Voter Suppression on Steroids...
- Tamar Todd, Drug Policy Alliance: Is Session's Pot Crackdown a Dangerous Step Backward?
- Has the #MeToo movement gone too far...or not far enough?
July 11-13: At Netroots Nation
Friday, July 12: Philadelphia, PA 4:15pm - At Netroots Nation
Location: PA Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button