- Apr. 30, 2019 9:32 amBy SueN
- How Do We Heal the Country When Trump Is Gone?
- Shouldn't Our Teachers (and Police) Who Have the Hope (Children) of America in Their Hands Be Paid Well? - Lily Eskelsen Garcia, President - National Education Association (3 million members strong)
- Digital Civil War: Confronting the Far Right Menace - Peter Daou, Democratic digital media strategist / Author of the new book, Digital Civil War: Confronting the Far Right Menace
- Apr. 29, 2019 8:49 amBy SueN
- Anything Goes
- Why Would Trump Veto Combating Rape As A Weapon of War - Amanda M. Klasing, Acting Co-Director, Women's Rights - Human Rights Watch
- The 33rd anniversary of the world's greatest nuclear disaster - Chernobyl - is today - April 26th - Adam Higginbotham, Journalist & Contributor to Wired, GQ, The New Yorker, The NY Times Magazine & Smithsonian / Author, latest book: MIDNIGHT IN CHERNOBYL: The Untold Story of the World's Greatest Nuclear Disaster
- Apr. 25, 2019 3:42 pmBy SueN
- Is Impeachment a Remedy to Hate?
- Has the fed ever been politicized the way Trump is proposing now & what would be the result of that? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown
- Professor Allan Lichtman - The Case For Impeachment - Professor Allan Lichtman, Distinguished Professor - Department of History, American University / Author, The Case for Impeachment
- Apr. 25, 2019 3:34 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Since Trump took office, we have seen several white supremacist, Fox news watching, Donald Trump cult following "very fine people" try to send pipe bombs to the entire leadership of the Democratic Party, murder a young woman in Charlottesville, show up at Hillary Clinton's house to try to arrest her, make death threats against black and Muslim me
- Apr. 25, 2019 8:53 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- The Question Every American Should Skip On the Census - Greg Palast, Investigative Journalist/Author/Filmmaker, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy
- Could Trump's Iran Sanctions lead to World War Three? - Dr. Trita Parsi, Professor-Georgetown University / Author, most recently, of Losing an Enemy: Obama, Iran and the Triumph of Diplomacy
- Apr. 24, 2019 8:55 amBy SueN
- Time for Trump To Start Following the Law
- Why the Paris Yellow Vests are Protesting the Notre Dame Fire Donations - Cole Stangler, Paris-based Journalist / Contributor - The Nation & Jacobin (among others)
- Watchdog Sounds Alarms on Nuclear Power Plants Unprepared for Climate Crisis - Paul Gunter, director of the Reactor Oversight Project Beyond Nuclear
- Apr. 24, 2019 8:14 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Here are a few tips to the up-and-coming crop of progressive podcasters from somebody who's been doing it for around 15 years.
July 11-13: At Netroots Nation
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button