- Apr. 18, 2019 4:06 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...When Richard Nixon committed multiple Felonies, including accepting bribes in cash in the White House, Jerry Ford chose to pardon him.
When Ronald Reagan committed treason in 1980 to get elected, Attorney General Bill Barr shut down the investigation in 1992 with five pardons.
- Apr. 18, 2019 8:40 amBy SueN
- Is the Move to Authoritarianism the Worst That Trump Has Done?
- Is There a Retail Apocalypse or Is Retail Going the Way of the Buggy Whip?
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- United Healthcare is Working to Sabotage Medicare for All - How long are We Going to Let Greedy Corporations Control Our Politics?
- Apr. 17, 2019 3:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, are exploding across red state America right now as Republicans continue to refuse to fund programs like Medicaid expansion and sex education in school. It's just one example of the way that hard-core right wing Trump and Koch policies are actually damaging the United States.
- Apr. 17, 2019 7:30 amBy SueN
- Is Trump Creating His Own Private Police Force?
- Trump Continues Attack on Omar "She's Got A Way About Her That's Very Very Bad for Our Country"
- Did Bernie On Fox Just Show Progressive Politics Are Widely Beloved?
- Why Mueller's Investigation Into Trump Collusion Was Deeply Flawed - Kenneth F. McCallion, Attorney / Author of several books including his latest, Treason & Betrayal, The Rise and Fall of Individual
- Apr. 16, 2019 3:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Bernie Sanders went on Fox News and showed us how someone who genuinely believes in his own policies can overcome questions designed specifically to make him look foolish. Every time the fox hosts tried gotcha questions or tried to provoke Bernie to get him upset, he handled it with elegance and with the support of the crowd.
- Apr. 11, 2019 2:40 pmBy SueN
- How Bernie Pays for Medicare for All?
- Warren's New Corporate Tax Plan
- Did Julian Assange Sabotage Wikileaks?
- What About Fractional Reserve Banking? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown
- Conversations With Great Minds: Frederick Douglass: Prophet of Freedom - Professor David W. Blight, Professor of American History and Director of the Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance & Abolition-Yale University / Author or Editor of a dozen books...
Your support of the program is invaluable. Producing the Thom Hartmann Program is a labor of love for the team, but doesn't come without cost. We supply the program to non-profit, community and volunteer radio and cable stations across the US. However, this isn't cost-free and being a supporter through Patreon means you can help us to meet some of the bills, to allow us to continue free supply to the non-profit sector.
As a way of saying thank you, we would like to give you something back for your support at various levels. Every weekday, the live Thom Hartmann Program three hour program is recorded exclusively for Patreon supporters. Unedited, the full three-hour video will be right here on the Patreon page, within a couple of hours of the end of the live program. And we're also providing extra videos exclusive to sponsors.
Sponsor Special: How to Stop Your Food From Killing You. The American diet is now killing more people than high blood pressure and smoking
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button