- Feb. 10, 2021 8:36 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Slippery Republicans who voted for Trump's stimulus are fighting Biden's stimulus…because an election is coming
There's a Democrat in the White House, so, predictably, Republicans are screaming that President Biden must shoot Santa: "No good things for Americans when a Democrat is in charge!"
- Feb. 10, 2021 8:09 amBy SueN
- Julio Rivera vs Thom - Enough with the "Big Lie" That Trump Won and is Still Prez. - Julio Rivera, Editorial Director - Reactionary Times / Contributor - Newsmax, American Thinker & Townhall.com
- If The Senate Trial Doesn't Blow Up The GOP's Big Lie — Democracy Is Doomed
- US Senate: Impeachment Trial - Live
- Feb. 9, 2021 3:11 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...It's about more than just the impeachment of Trump
Republicans are arguing today that impeaching Donald Trump after he has left office is unconstitutional and makes no sense…because he's left office.
This just proves that they're operating in the interest of politics rather than the United States, and a couple of simple data points blow their argument all to hell.
- Feb. 9, 2021 8:42 amBy Thom Hartmann A..."Conservatives" don't want a discussion of the commons because they want to plunder it for private gain.
It's almost entirely absent from our political dialogue, but the issue of who owns the commons and how they're to be used (and by whom) is at the core of almost all the major debates between Democrats and Republicans, conservatives and liberals, and even those advocating democracy versus those trying to install oligarchy.
- Feb. 9, 2021 8:17 amBy SueN
- He Evaded Responsibility Far Longer Than Anybody Thought Possible - For justice to prevail, even a "chosen one" who encouraged attacks on America must be held to account
- Thom vs. fmr CO State Senator Ted Harvey, Committee to Defeat the President RE: his 'concerns about Biden...' - Senator Ted Harvey, Chairman - Committee to Defeat the President / former Republican member of the Colorado State Senate, representing District 30 from 2007 to 2015
- National Progressive Townhall Meeting - Rep. Andy Levin (D-MI, 9th District) / Member of the House Committee on Education & Labor and also the House Foreign Affairs Committee
- Feb. 8, 2021 2:58 pmBy SueNFor justice to prevail, even a "chosen one" who encouraged attacks on America must be held to account
He lied to his followers for years.
- Feb. 6, 2021 12:56 pmBy SueN
- It's Time for a 74% Top Tax Bracket to Save America From Our Billionaire Problem - The secret billionaires don't want you to know is that your pay won't change whether taxes go up or down
- Progressive Town Hall - Representative Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District)
- Anything Goes Friday...What's On Your Mind? Thom Takes Your Calls...
- Feb. 5, 2021 4:33 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The secret billionaires don't want you to know is that your pay won't change whether taxes go up or down
It's time to bring back the top 74% tax bracket that Ronald Reagan blew up, so average working people's wages can rise again and we can get our billionaire problem under control. It'll also enable America to return to the widespread growth and prosperity America saw before Reagan took a meat-axe to our economy.
- Feb. 5, 2021 8:02 amBy SueN
- Why the Fate and Future of America Hangs on Marjorie Taylor Greene - The GOP is at a crossroads & their crisis threatens the American experiment
- How have times of economic despair changed history over the last thousand years? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Author of numerous books - his latest is The Sickness is the System
- Science revolution: Are we investigating dangerous GMO products? Why don't we use the precautionary principle? - Bill Freese, Science Policy Analyst - Center for Food Safety
- Feb. 4, 2021 2:42 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The GOP is at a crossroads & their crisis threatens the American experiment
Ever since Nixon took over the Republican Party in the 1960s, they've had to add fringe group after fringe group to get enough voters to win elections. Today, their Marjorie Taylor Green dilemma shows the severity of Nixon's party's crisis.