Monday 27 February '23 show notesFeb. 28, 2023 9:49 amBy SueN
- Do Religious Sadists Want To See "Sinning" Women Suffer?
- Do the $100m Jesus ads show how the religious right has damaged religion?
- Why is America tolerating anti-Jewish hate right out front?
- Father of QAnon believer tells all: 'Don't have any idea how bad this is" - William "Will" Sommer, Politics Reporter - The Daily Beast / Host-Fever Dreams podcast / Author of the brand new book (just released 2/21/23) Trust the Plan: The Rise of QAnon and the Conspiracy That Unhinged America
- The ongoing right-wing takeover of FL schools continues
- How can you call yourselves news when you don't allow your reporter to report the news?
- Is, as Ralph Nader explains, Elon Musk the biggest welfare queen masquerading as a capitalist business man?
- Reality bites far right gun loving Oregon town
- In Good News! World's First Mass-Scale Sodium-Ion Battery Plant to Debut in Michigan
Friday 24 February '23 show notesFeb. 27, 2023 9:29 amBy SueN
- Progressive Town Hall - Representative Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District) / Author of 2 books, his latest Dignity In A Digital Age: Making Tech Work For All Of Us
- Putin's Mein Kampf - Greg Palast, Investigative Reporter / Author & Filmmaker - latest film is "Vigilante: Georgia's Vote Suppression Hitman" - produced by Martin Sheehan & George DiCaprio. Narrated by Rosario Dawson
- It's Anything Goes Friday!
- Are Republicans Facing a Branding Crisis?
- The text of DeSantis' higher education bill has been released. It's terrifying.
- Democrats honor Blue Slips while Republicans don't!
- What is America going to do about it's white Supremacist problem?
- Speaking of the white supremacists - Trump's white supremacist dinner date put on No Fly List after threatening to strangle flight attendant
Thursday 23 February '23 show notesFeb. 24, 2023 9:37 amBy SueN
- Snow day! Epic Snow in Portland...hope you enjoyed today's best of Thom Hartmann.
Wednesday 22 February '23 show notesFeb. 23, 2023 11:26 amBy SueN
- 'I don't think you will be shocked,' Georgia grand juror says of possibility of Trump indictment
- Death is the new Republican badge of honor
- National Divorce? Just like Jan 6th - Fox News is helping to blow up America
- Nicky Haley's despicable white-washing of racism - Dean Obeidallah, Host of Dean Obeidallah show weekdays 6-9PMET @SXMProgress Radio Ch127 / Columnist - CNN.com / Contributor - The New Republic
- The Fascism experiment in Florida continues - DeSantis introduces bill to reconsider press freedom
- Trump's peril from fraud prosecutions just increased...
- Shelby County v. Holder...10 years later - Kathay Feng, National Redistricting Director - Common Cause
- Why is Trump visiting East Palestine? Is he returning to the scene of his crime?
- While Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene continue to support Putin's slaughter in Ukraine, some Republicans are doing the right thing!
Tuesday 21 February '23 show notesFeb. 22, 2023 9:22 amBy SueN
- Does Fox News Merit Criminal Prosecution for Sedition or Reckless Endangerment?
- Did McCarthy put party over America by handing Jan 6th video to Tucker?
- Crazy Alert! America now has a secessionist on the Homeland Security Committee- are we safer?
- Debate: Why red states have poor health & poor credit - is it because they have libertarian leadership that doesn't believe in using tax dollars to build infrastructure and a social safety net? - Charles Sauer, Libertarian / Economist & President - The Market Institute / author of Profit Motive: What Drives the Things We Do / podcast Pardon My Parsing
- Is religion learning from the far right wing that "the ends justifies the means?"
- Will the MI GOP become extinct or just more fascist like Florida?
- It's costing us peanuts to defend Ukrainian democracy and kick Putin's ass
- Desantis and GOP embraces fascism over democracy - now you know where he stands...
Monday 20 February '23 show notesFeb. 21, 2023 9:22 amBy SueN
- The GOP Is Just Obnoxious - It's why the party keeps losing elections - David Frum, Staff Writer - The Atlantic / Author of 10 books, most recently "Trumpocalypse: Restoring American Democracy" / former speechwriter & special assistant to former President GW Bush
- Jimmy Carter Reflects the Best of America
- One of my friends Richard Belzer (Law & Order) died - his last words were so Belzer.....
- Is the WI SCOTUS race the most important election in America to set the stage for 2024? - Ben Wikler, Chair - Wisconsin Democratic Party (WisDems)
- The GOP Plan to drive more American deeper into poverty revealed and why....
- Has MTG Become a very useful "Troll" for Keven McCarthy?
- How corporate hooked American on the myth of the "magic of the marketplace" - Naomi Oreskes, Professor of the History of Science-Harvard University / Co-Author w/Erik Conway - "The Big Myth: How American Business Taught Us to Loathe the Government & Love the Free Market" (Their previous book was " Merchants of Doubt".)
- Crazy Alert! Fox Thinks diversity is the cause of OH train derailment & Alex Jones warns everyone liberals are eating babies...
- Geeky Science! What will America find out about the first GMO trees planted?
Friday 17 February '23 show notesFeb. 19, 2023 3:53 pmBy SueN
- Depression is more common than we think and may be built into our DNA - Fetterman is helping to remove the stigma
- It's Anything Goes Friday!
- The Outrageous New Way Big Pharma is Trying to Rip Us All Off
- Pharmacist refuses to give Covid booster- Why does anyone work at a pharmacy if they don't believe in science? But wait! There's more.... How about being charged with a crime for giving an mRNA shot against Covid?
- How the Senate if REALLY getting behind and fine-tuning minority rule
- Geeky Science! Can preventing dementia and cognitive impairment just be a few thousand steps away?
- Has the Michigan GOP been taken over by a coup of the militant far right? What to do?
- Whoa! Armed community groups are protecting drag queens from so-called christian fascists?
- Crazy Alert! Ann Coulter welcomes Nikki Haley to the 2024 prez election "Go back to your country"
Thursday 16 February '23 show notesFeb. 17, 2023 9:25 amBy SueN
- What the Supreme Did to America When They Legalized Political Bribery
- How a Mississippi bill would carve out a separate judicial district for 80% of whites in a majority black city
- Israeli contractors claim to have hacked & sabotaged 30 elections around the world
- on the ground in Lviv, Ukraine - Phil Ittner, Veteran War Correspondent in Kiev, Ukraine
- In good news the Biden administration is requiring carchargers to be built in the United States immediately, and with 55% of their cost coming from U.S.-made components by 2024...
- New Kentucky law says abortion is murder - does that mean women may soon die by lethal injection?
- Doesn't the OH train derailment reveal the risks of plastic pollution?
- Is Gov. Ron DeSantis adopting a Donald Trump tactic to manipulate the public's attention away from real problems Floridians suffer?
- A new report is out on extremist Christian terrorists luring & killing cops
Wednesday 15 February '23 show notesFeb. 16, 2023 9:19 amBy SueN
- Will democracy survive in this land of its modern birth? Will we take seriously the threat of those who proudly called themselves "Cultural Warriors?"
- Trump says 2024 battle: "It's going to be a life or death election." How much more un-accountable violence will Trump be allowed?
- Our mass shooting problem is very simple - It's about the access to guns. Where is the media?
- That toxic mushroom cloud over Ohio - Will Bunch, National Opinion Columnist - Philadelphia Inquirer, / Author of several books including his latest,After the Ivory Tower Falls: How College Broke the American Dream and Divided the Nation, and How to Fix It
- Marjorie Taylor Greene is complaining that not enough money went toward rail safety in the bill she voted against - How twisted can you be?
- Crazy Alert! Charlie Kirk claims Ohio train derailment is proof of a 'war against white people'
- Jared Kushner's cozy ties with the Saudis
- Geeky Science! Microsoft's new ChatGPT AI starts sending â€˜unhinged' messages to people - Remember Hal?
- New report says Russia is holding 6,000 Ukrainian kids for re-education
Tuesday 14 February '23 show notesFeb. 15, 2023 9:32 amBy SueN
- Why Would Anybody Embrace Fascism?
- Donald Trump *knew* his election conspiracy theories were BS
- Israel going fascist
- Will the French allow the pension age to be raised?