- Apr. 14, 2011 5:54 pmBy SueN
- Obama finally puts Reagan in his grave.
- Australian filmmaker Taki Oldham about his undercover investigation and resulting brilliant documentary. Are average Americans who got suckered by the billionaire tea party machine waking up?
- Max Fraad Wolff, Financial Economist & Professor of Economics Graduate Program in International Affairs. Should Goldman Sachs execs being sharing jail cells with Bernie Madoff?
- Apr. 14, 2011 9:08 amBy louisehartmann
President Obama delivered his big deficit-reduction speech yesterday. The President’s plan pledged to cut $4 trillion out of the deficit over the next 12 years by reducing domestic and defense spending – getting more bang for the buck in Medicare – ending the Bush tax cuts – and closing corporate tax loopholes. He also used the stage to draw a clear contrast between his plan and the Republican plan written by Paul Ryan that will lik
- Apr. 13, 2011 4:53 pmBy SueN
- Is the American empire dead?
- Leila Conners, Tree Media Group. Green Report: "Urban Roots"...an important new film documents how Detroit is making a green comeback.
- Renowned prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi, author of "Divinity of Doubt: The God Question".
- Bumper Music:
- Here's to You Mr. Jefferson, Mike Church.
- Apr. 13, 2011 9:08 amBy louisehartmann
Our economy is screwed. Top Republicans have come forward to say they are more than willing to crash our economy by pushing back a vote on raising the debt ceiling until July. On May 16th – our nation is expected to reach its debt limit – and if no action is taken we could be facing a Greek-style implosion of our economy.
- Apr. 12, 2011 5:26 pmBy SueN
- Billionaires are rewriting the history and the reality of America
- Romina Boccia of The Independent Women's Forum. It's "Equal Pay Day 2011" and Conservatives are once again fighting against the "paycheck fairness act"...what do they have against working women?
- Paul Gunter, Beyond Nuclear. Fukushima...Chernobyl redux?
- Mary Stamos, survivor. Three Mile Island...the real story.
- Apr. 12, 2011 9:15 amBy louisehartmann
You need to know this. A budget isn't just numbers - it's a statement of morality and our values. And conservatives are showing their true colors. Republicans will likely vote on Paul Ryan’s budget this week, benefitting only the top 1% of Americans, that sells off Medicare to for-profit health insurance company leeches – hands an enormous tax cut to millionaires and billionaires – and sinks our nation deeper into debt – but t
- Apr. 11, 2011 6:58 pmBy SueN
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine. Wisconsin Republican County Clerk Claims She Misplaced 7,500 Votes For Justice Prosser, Her Former Boss.
- Peter Ferrara, General Counsel for the American Civil Rights Union (ACRU); author. Government shutdown and "Paul Ryan's Adult Conversation".
- Paul Gunter, Director Reactor Oversight Project - Beyond Nuclear. Latest on Fukushima...reactors compromised again?