Trade & Immigration - Trump's Re-Election Campaign Rolls Forward...May. 31, 2019 3:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump is basing his reelection on two primary issues: trade and immigration. At their core, both are being sold as jobs issues, and, historically, both have been. American workers know that employers have given many of their jobs to non-citizens who are willing to work cheaper.
Thursday 30 May '19 show notesMay. 31, 2019 8:57 amBy SueN
- The Mockery of Democracy in Texas - Greg Palast, Investigative Journalist/Author/Filmmaker, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy
- Our President Is A Crook and a Psychopath - When Will We Impeach Him?
- Will Trump Try to "End" Iran? - Jamal Abdi, President - National Iranian American Council (NIAC)
- China Trade Tariffs/NAFTA, etc.
If Democrats want to beat Trump, they better not nominate a ‘free trade' candidateMay. 31, 2019 2:25 amBy Thom Hartmann A..."[Americans'] patriotism would certainly prefer its [tariffs'] continuance and application to the great purposes of the public education, roads, rivers, canals, and such other objects of public improvement as it may be thought proper to add to the constitutional enumeration of federal powers."
Our President Is A Crook & A Psychopath - When Will We Impeach Him?May. 30, 2019 2:14 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The only reason Donald Trump isn't facing a prosecutor and time in prison right now is because back in 1973 Richard Nixon's Department of Justice said that they could not indict Nixon because the job of being president was so important.
Wednesday 29 May '19 show notesMay. 30, 2019 8:56 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- JFK's birthday Anniversary - The Files Barr & Trump Are Hiding - Political Commentator/JFK Historian Lamar Waldron, author of The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination and Watergate: The Hidden History: Nixon, The Mafia, and The CIA, and co-author with Thom of "Ultimate Sacrifice" and "Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassination"
- The End of Ice
Bigger Tornados Are Powered By Fossil Fuel BillionairesMay. 29, 2019 2:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...All across Europe, when weather is severe and absolutely record-breaking, typically news reports point out that this is one of the predicted results of the current level of global warming.
Tuesday 28 May '19 show notesMay. 29, 2019 8:43 amBy SueN
- Trump & GOP - Welcome To The End of The World...
- Funerals for Miscarriages UpHeld By Supreme Court...
- What Happened in the French Elections? What Does it Mean? - Cole Stangler, Paris-based Journalist / Contributor - The Nation & Jacobin (among others)
- Do We Have 6 More Years of Trump & What Does That Mean For America?
- Is Trump Trying To Get A Russian Spy Killed?
Trump & GOP - Welcome To The End of The World...May. 28, 2019 3:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump and the entire Republican Party are so committed to keeping their billionaire donors happy, particularly those who make their money from fossil fuels, that they are not only deny science but now they are wrecking it.
Thursday 23 May '19 show notesMay. 25, 2019 5:15 pmBy SueN
- A Small Tax on Wall Street to Make Big Change! - the honorable Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- How Do We Take Back the Military From the Billionaire Owned Military Industrial Complex?
- Medicare For All and the Latest on the House Judiciary Committee - Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal, U.S.
How Do We Take Back the Military From the Billionaire Owned Military Industrial Complex?May. 23, 2019 2:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Democrats (Bernie & Lee) in the senate proposed legislation saying what the Constitution already says: that Trump can't go to war with Iran without congressional authorization. Every Republican on the committee, except Rand Paul, voted against it.