- Oct. 20, 2020 4:15 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Only an established, legal "right to vote" can defeat Republican voter suppression.
Republican politicians and conservative commentators are shocked, shocked! that Chief Justice John Roberts would say that people who voted before election day in Pennsylvania but their ballots were delayed by Lewis DeJoy's sabotage of the Post Office should have their vote counted.
- Oct. 20, 2020 8:54 amBy SueN
- How Does a Nation Best Deal With a Leader Who Intentionally Kills Its Citizens?
- More Radioactive Fukushima Water to be Released Into the Pacific Ocean and a Potentially Serious Problem Brewing w/a Nuke Plant on the Shores of Lake Michigan - Kevin Kamps, Radioactive Waste Specialist - Beyond Nuclear
- The United States of War - Professor David Vine, Professor-Department of Anthropology, American University / Author of the new book (just out last week), The United States of War: A Global History of America's Endless Conflicts, from Columbus to the Islamic State
- Oct. 19, 2020 5:22 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Covid infections now represent the third leading cause of death in America. This is an extremely contagious, crippling and deadly disease.
On top of that, there's a growing legion of people who call themselves "long haulers," who have been seriously disabled by Covid and are unable to live a normal life because of severe chronic fatigue, screaming nerve pain, and other chronic conditions.
- Oct. 17, 2020 10:39 amBy SueN
- Anything Goes Friday...What Are Your Plans to be Safe For the Holidays While We're In a Pandemic?
- Issues of the Day - Congressman Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District)
- Anything Goes Friday!! What's On Your Mind? Thom Takes Your Calls...
- Oct. 16, 2020 8:39 amBy SueN
- More News From the Republican Death Cult...
- America's true unemployment rate - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Author of numerous books - his latest is The Sickness is the System
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- His Great-Grandfather Mato Niyanpi Meeting Gen. Custer, and Recognizing Native American Day... - Mnincoju Lakota Robin Zephier, Attorney & Co-Author (w/his brother Harley Zephier) of Warrior Is...the life story of their great-grandfather, Mnincoju Lakota.
- What it's Like Voting in Indian Country - Jean Schroedel, Professor of Public Policy-Claremont Graduate University & Author of the new book, Voting in Indian Country: The View From the Trenches (Jean has written or co-edited 6 books).
- Oct. 15, 2020 4:25 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Scientists are projecting 400,000 deaths by the end of the year from coronavirus, although a new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association suggests that we have already undercounted the total deaths so far by as many as 75,000.
Meanwhile, we're learning that back in February the Trump administration gave a private briefing to elites at the conservative Hoover Institution, telling them the economy was about to get into big trouble because of the virus. As a result numerous multimillionaires and billionaires made a huge killing, while the American middle class got wiped out.
- Oct. 14, 2020 2:14 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...It's now semi-official. People within the Trump administration have laid it out: the actual coronavirus strategy of the federal government is now herd immunity.
That will require roughly 70% of America's 340 million people to become infected, a total of 238 million people.
Transcript: Sheldon Whitehouse at Senate nomination hearing for Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court - 13 October '20Oct. 13, 2020 4:58 pmBy SueN
Judge Barrett, you can take a bit of a breather on your return to the committee, because what I want to do
... is go through with the people who are watching this now, the conversation that you and I had when we spoke on the telephone. You were kind enough to hear out a presentation that I made and I intend to ask some questions in that area. But it doesn't make sense to ask questions if I haven't laid the predicate particularly for viewers who are watching this.