- Oct. 30, 2020 7:51 amBy SueN
- Issues of the Day - Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal, U.S. Congressmember (D-WA, 7th District) & Co-Chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus / Senior Whip-Democratic Caucus & serves on multiple committees including the House Budget Committee & the House Judiciary Committee
- Economic Growth Numbers are Deceiving - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Author of numerous books - his latest is The Sickness is the System
- Was April 7 the Day that Sealed the Fate of America?
- Does Fukushima Pose a Threat of Damage to Human DNA? - Shaun Burnie, Senior Nuclear Specialist -Greenpeace Germany
- Healthcare As a Climate Solution...Yes, Really.
- Oct. 29, 2020 3:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...On April 18, Bob Woodward recorded Jared Kushner saying that Trump had taken control away from the doctors and was going to open the country back up. But why then? What was happening right around that time?
Trump's official national emergency declaration came on March 13, and most of the country shut down or at least went partway toward that outcome. The economy crashed and millions of Americans were laid off, but saving lives was, after all, the number one consideration.
- Oct. 29, 2020 7:55 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- The Republican Party Is An Organized Gang of Sociopaths
- Conversations with Great Minds: The Shadow Network - Anne Nelson, Journalist / Adjunct Associate Professor of International & Public Affairs & Adjunct Research Scholar - Columbia University School of International & Public Affairs (SIPA) / Author of the new book: Shadow Network: Media, Money, and the Secret Hub of the Radical Right, Project Censored Award winner for her work reporting on El Salvador
- Oct. 28, 2020 3:40 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Trump doesn't care how many people in Omaha were stranded for hours in the freezing cold, over 3 miles from the nearest road or parking lot, after he's left his rally, putting some in the hospital. And he clearly doesn't care how many people die of Covid.
One of the defining characteristics of a sociopath is that they view themselves as the only "real" humans on the planet, and everybody else is basically a prop in the amazing story of their lives.
- Oct. 28, 2020 7:34 amBy SueN
- Democrats Must Prepare for the Supreme Court's Second Try at Installing an Illegitimate President...
- Bush v. Gore From a Psychoanalytic & Family Dynamic Perspective...and What it May Mean for Trump v. Biden - Psychoanalyst Dr. Justin Frank MD, Psychoanalyst & Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Science - George Washington University / Author - Trump on the Couch (Previous books include Bush on the Couch & Obama on the Couch)
- How Psychedelics Played a Role in the Founding of Christianity - Brian C. Muraresku, Member of the NY bar practicing international law / author of "The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion with No Name"
- Oct. 27, 2020 3:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Democrats must prepare for the Supreme Court's second try at installing an illegitimate president The Supreme Court has awesome power, and now that there's a 6-to-3 right-wing majority, they're preparing to use that power like a sledgehammer.
In 2000, they put popular-vote-loser George W. Bush into the White House, and Brett Kavanaugh just signaled to Donald Trump that he's enthusiastic to be part of a second such effort.
- Oct. 27, 2020 7:48 amBy SueN
- Because We Don't Have a "Right" To Vote...
- Has the Trump Civil War Begun?
- Yes, the Republicans CAN Steal Elections... - Don Siegelman, LAST Democratic Governor of Alabama, 1999-2003 / Lt. Governor, 1995-1999 / Attorney General, 1987-1991 / Secretary of State, 1979-1987 & author of the new book, Stealing Our Democracy
- Don't F*** With My Vote - Brian Baird (Former) U.S. Congressman (D-WA, 3rd District) / Founder of Don't F*** With My Vote
- Science revolution: America Can't Afford Another Climate Denier on the Supreme Court... Barrett Backers Will Pay a Price With Voters - Lori Lodes, Executive Director - Climate Power 2020 / Obama admin alum
- Oct. 26, 2020 2:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...In America, the country that is supposed to be the world's premier democratic republic, citizens do not have an absolute right to vote.
Because we don't have a right to vote, red state governors can radically cut back on the number of polling places and voting machines so that working class people are forced to stand in line for five, six, in some cases 10 hours to vote.
- Oct. 23, 2020 4:05 pmBy SueN
- Anything Goes...Debates, Voting, Flying Saucers...What's On Your Mind? Thom Takes YOUR Calls...
- Issues of the Day - Congressman Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District)
- Inside the Republican Plot For Permanent Minority Rule...How the GOP Keeps Cheating Its Way Into Power - David Daley Contributor - New Republic / Author, Ratf**ked: Why Your Vote Doesn't Count and Unrigged: How Americans Are Battling Back to Save Democracy
- Oct. 23, 2020 6:45 amBy SueN
- Is Using Pepper Spray to Defend Yourself Against Maskless TrumpHumpers Self Defense Or Assault??
- Our superspreader president has blood on his hands, and so does the Republican Party
- What Amy Coney Barrett's Appointment to SCOTUS Means for LGBTQ, Latinos and Moderate & Swing Voters - Moe Vela, Former Senior Adviser to VP Joe Biden / former Director of Latino Affairs & Director for Administration in the Office of the Vice President under both Clinton & Obama / I Will Vote
- How a Green New Deal Could Save Hundreds of Thousands of Lives...
- Palast to Georgia: "Do I Really Have to Sue You Again?!" Update on the Georgia voting purge & voting in general - Greg Palast, The Guardian / Investigative Journalist/Author/Filmmaker, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy / His new book, How Trump Stole 2020: The Hunt For America's Vanished Voters.