Sue's daily stacks
- Mar. 18, 2009 6:13 pmBy SueN
- Saint Patrick's Day.
- Quote: "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link, is that we all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children’s futures, and we are all mortal." John F. Kennedy.
- Why do Republicans have different standards for blue collar vs. white collar workers?
- Article: 'Special Report' Panel on Outrage Over AIG Bonuses.
- Mar. 18, 2009 2:04 pmBy SueN
- Blog: Wanted by Tent City Homeless: AIG Senior Employees by Thom Hartmann.
- Article: Looting: The Economic Underworld of Bankruptcy for Profit by George Akerlof, Paul Romer.
- Mar. 16, 2009 6:24 pmBy SueN
- Quote: "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Article: Nationalization: It's Not Just for Communists Anymore: It used to be synonymous with authoritarian regimes, now politicians threaten it and media call it a 'necessary evil.' Jeff Poor.
- Feb. 21, 2009 7:47 amBy georgevap
- "Brunch with Bernie" with Senator Bernie Sanders, Independent of Vermont.
- 'Anything Goes' Friday.
- Contest: Get Walking Your Blues Away for the best post on - What should be done about Spam - Junk Mail?
Topics, guests, upcoming events, quotes, links to articles, audio clips, books & bumper music.
- Feb. 20, 2009 8:41 amBy georgevap
- Guest: Dr. Arthur Caplan, professor and director of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania. "Do Synthetic Biologists Play God?"
- Guest: Dr. David Korten. His latest book, "Agenda For A New Economy: From Phantom Wealth To Real Wealth". How do we create an economy that actually works?
- Sep. 3, 2008 12:20 amBy georgevap
Thom Hartmann talks with Amy Goodman, Sharif Abdel Kouddous and Nicole Salazar at the Republican National Convention in St. Paul about their arrests and those of other members of the press, the protests, and the "preemptive raids" on peaceful non-protesting groups.
- Jan. 18, 2008 5:12 pmBy georgevap
Thom talked to Congressman Steny Hoyer about a bipartisan meeting in Speaker Pelosi's office where the leaders agreed to work on an economic stimulus package to help working families.
- Jan. 2, 2008 7:32 pmBy georgevap
Thom and Ralph Nader discuss the presidential candidates and issues, and possible Michael Bloomberg and Ralph Nader candidacies, the day before the Iowa primaries.