Recent comments

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 12 hours ago

My time is really limited at present what with winter setting in and all, but I'll be there when I have the time to actually do some writing brother.

Kaka Baadaye

• Why They Don't Trust Hillary   4 days 14 hours ago
  • Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 14 hours ago

No worries my Brother, for I am with you. Matter of fact, I think the time has come for me to relinquish my presence here. I think that any point(s) I needed to make have been made and have accomplished (or not accomplished) whatever they may or may not.

I want you to get in touch with me @, so that we may continue our mission.

The white folks can catch up with me elsewhere, they have their sandbox back to themselves. I've left enough droppings. I have made my presence felt here in the past couple of years and am, thereby, retired from this venue.

"Move along folks, there's nothing to see here".

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

William Henley

Don't you white folks celebrate too heartily now, you might get indigestion since you are already full of shit. A fact no better evidenced than by the two selfish, sociopathic, racist, dishonest, perverted knuckle draggers you have running for "the highest office in the land". I think they both represent you quite well.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 14 hours ago
    Quote zapdam.:

...a modern day commoner feudal system instigated by the people who truly benefit from keeping you stupid ,divided and warring,

The only "instigator" here is you. And we are far from "stupid" you'd best assign that one to your "commoner", inbred brethren. As for "divided"...are you serious? How the hell did that happen genius? Oh I forgot, it was Black People in America that told the whities to go to the back of the bus, cafe, or movie theater and enslaved THEM. It's black cops that slam down little white girls and kill unarmed white folks. It's Black Klansmen who bomb little girls in church and kill little 12 year old boys because they have a pellet gun. It's black Zimmermans that kill 17 year old boys and become wealthy because they did it by selling the murder weapon for six figures.

My bad.

Where's an air-sickness bag when you need one.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 15 hours ago

You allow that just 'maybe' you might have intended to instigate something by interjecting the name of someone into a topic that has had no input and no mention of in any way shape or form by anyone in the thread, well golly gee zap that's mighty white of you.

Then once again you decide to lecture on what is the proper decorum and who is worthy of proper respect. The last time you tried that shit with me I told you rather nicely what I thought of your playing footsy with that asshole white nationalist. This time I'll be more succinct......go fuck your self.

Sorry brother Kenyatta but I've had it with these white liberal racists. Keep him out of my way.

• Why They Don't Trust Hillary   4 days 15 hours ago

Another fact free posting from Coalage1.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 16 hours ago

It would be easy to confess to being an 'instigator' which i've been many times before, but its not true in this case, well maybe a little. The truth is though there will never be a true meeting of minds, a worthwhile conversation, any truth or reconciliation, if this constant blizzard of ugly comments continues. As for the nastiness TomDorr and others have been accused of , they have usually been preceded by a barrage of equally offensive barbs being thrown from all sides.

Unfortunately this what has become of America, a modern day commoner feudal system instigated by the people who truly benefit from keeping you stupid ,divided and warring, so much so that it's now ingrained in the American psyche.

Many times instead of intelligent dialogue, within a few posts this turns into an all out bar fight, where things are said that were never meant to said and should never be said. Regrettably America has become one big Jerry Springer show, were the lowest common denominator carries the conversation. All perhaps very entertaining , but sad and pathetic as well.

A little kindness, respect and empathy goes along way in getting someone's attention and their ear.

'I LOVE HUMANITY its people i hate.' " humanity as an abstract ideal relates and appeals to all of us, and the collective efforts of humanity and the ideal of human being is therefore subject to love and care.

However "people", the name given to group of individuals who contribute to humanity spoils all things idealistic that relates to humanity, defying its own existence. It's possible to observe, measure and judge people, but humanity as a whole is blameless from the acts of people. "

• Achtung Schwartzer Mann! Better Think Twice About Fleeing to Canada   4 days 16 hours ago

Mzungu.3000 quote: " I won't hold you being a uppity Canadian against you."

" uppity" hummm, Ok Mzungu.3000 your comment 'may' be looked at later for review. At this moment 'we' are not amused , Mzungu you are now excused. lol Said with tongue in cheek my friend.

• HELLO STUPID AMERICA is anyone HOME   4 days 17 hours ago

quote " if you want to talk down to me and act as if I'm too stupid to realize the world hasn't changed since the 60s then I'll bow out now." the answer is no i definiately do not want to talk down to you, so please if i've given you that impression , i'm very sorry. I know i come across as arrogant and intolerable, something i'm not proud of and wish i could learn to express myself in a much acceptable way.

• Magnificent ELEPHANT Trumps son KILLS for FUN   4 days 17 hours ago

Yup that sums it up in a nut shell. As usual Legend you never let us down seeing through the smoke, mirrors and bullshit to give us a concise clear summation.

• Why They Don't Trust Hillary   4 days 17 hours ago

Even if Hillary supports the platform, what good does that do you if the Congress remains in Republican control? Also remember that Hillary has two for the feeble minded public to consider, and then the "real" opinion that she apparently only shares in private. How do you know which opinion you are getting at that particular time?

I get're a democrat and you are going to vote for the democratic candidate. I get it...

• Magnificent ELEPHANT Trumps son KILLS for FUN   4 days 18 hours ago

This atrocity of an election will be over in 19 days. Then the politicians will immediately start the 2018 midterm elections. Trump will have his own TV show where he will constantly say "I told you so!" no matter what the subject.

• Who's Rigging The Election?   4 days 18 hours ago

The Republicans built up how fair the Fox news hosts, Chris Wallace, would be. How professional he is and that he would control it. I thought it was the worse of the 3 debates. Trump was constantly interupting. He was constantly talking over Hilary. I saw no control at all. As usual "Fair and Balanced" is just a phrase to brainwash the gullible.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 18 hours ago

Word. I already know homie.

You get up on the wrong side of the bed today big bro? Give me a call when you have time.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 19 hours ago

Brothers Ghost and RSAllen. Let me be brutally succinct. Mr. Zap and no other affiliate, admirer or pal of the waste of human flesh of which you speak has my "protection". Since I am aware of the formidable skill sets that you both possess, I figure you will bring it to those who require having it brought to them. Don't forget I've been around for a while and I know the history of what's what and who's who. And under no circumstances will I forsake my brothers for the others.

You think I don't know what Mr. Zap is up to? This is all fun and games to Mr. Zap and he enjoys instigating, as we have all noted. Remember the kid in school who would taunt people to start conflict and then stand their sorry asses back and enjoy the bloodletting? Well, all children are little adults...and all adults are big children. Ain't nothing new under the sun.

Mr. Zap, like all of these white folks, knows where I stand, and I have and will dress him out when necessary, " believe me". If Mr. Zap was really about the justice he often espouses, he would not be so ardent about several of the pigs he has come to blows with us about. However, I try to keep it as civil as possible whenever I can. I do think him an intelligent man, but he's a white boy and he is going to stand up for other white boys no matter what they do or are; and I ain't mad at him because I feel the same goddamn way. I wouldn't be here in whitey's domain putting it down like I do if I was seeking their support, friendship or approval. If that happens...great. If not, fuck it.

I stick with mine, just like they stick with theirs.

• Why They Don't Trust Hillary   4 days 20 hours ago

All right, you have 1 other choice. I realize that Bernie would have been the better solution for me. But it did not happen, so I am left with a choice between Hilary and Trump. Hilary represents the Democratic Party Platform (have you even read it or compared it to the Republican Party Platform?). She will choose better Supreme Court Candidates than Trump. That is highly important. Face reality. I think that Zapdam has you pegged.

• Who's Rigging The Election?   4 days 20 hours ago
    Quote DHBranski:no matter how the election turns out, masses of us will lose.

It's true. This election has been, and will be, the biggest disaster this country has ever faced. The Civil War is beginning to look like a minor skirmish. People talk about "too big to fail"; maybe we should look at "too big to exist". I think the United States as grown too big to exist. Too many people with too many differences, all wanting to dictate how everyone else should live their lives.

The Roman Empire fell, the Soviet Union fell; the United States will fall.

• Who's Rigging The Election?   4 days 20 hours ago

Tom, I don't recall, but did you run a column about the blatant election fraud during the Democratic primary that was used against Bernie Sanders. Yes, the fraud occurs on both sides, and while I am anything but a Trump supporter, I would be concerned as well. Instead of deflecting his comments, which I think is disingenuous on your part, you should at the same time show that he has legitimate concerns based on the Democratic primaries.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 20 hours ago

Jah brother, I can think of more fitting ends for that white nationalist piece of garbage but I'm not a sadist when it comes to snuffing out any life so yeah, a locomotive works for me.

I think I know why zap tries to continuely give the white nationalist cover but I'll refrain from going there in this thread as brother Kenyatta has made it plain zap has his protection.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 21 hours ago

Brother All, I second that emotion. I'm still scratching my dome trying to figure out how he/that was relevant to this thread. What was that exhumation all about? I doubt the motive is honorable. I do have to tell you that a lorry may not do the trick,might just leave that racist/sexist MF more of a vegetable than he already is.

I think a speeding locomotive would be the preferable option.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   4 days 21 hours ago
    Quote zapdam.:

Hope TomDorr is enjoying himself in Ireland, i think that's where he's headed if i read right. The weather report looks very British, mixture of sun and cloud with rainy periods , day time highs 45F to 50.

No doubt he'd love to be in on this post. Personally i think TomDorr is a good man, he just needs to be convinced that virtually most things he's been taught or has read or seen in his life has been a lie, that he's been played like a fiddle. Yes he had a good job on the railway, a good union position, earned a good salary, paid his bills and lived a good life, but I think whether he's the exception, one of the lucky ones or one of a dying breed of US workers. He measures his America by the life he has led, but that's not the real America, especially now.

I hope he gets blind drunk and while staggering out of the pub stumbles into the path of a speeding lorry.

• Why They Don't Trust Hillary   4 days 22 hours ago

Are you really serious? How will a candidate supported by Wall Street, big banks, and the military industrial complex be supportive of the middle class? I thought that was the support reserved for republicans. Not now. Based on that fact alone, it seems to me that the so-called progressive movement took a huge step backwards.

• Is Donald Trump Gay?   5 days 1 hour ago

Well, your response sure was an open blender reaction with tangents flying all over the place.

Not to be cliché, but I know several gays and lesbians. They are either friends or family members. While I am not a fan of anecdotal evidence, none of the gays have any resentment of females that I know of--other than a fashion faux pas. In fact, it tends to be the other way around. What you are seeing is misogyny, pure and simple, and I hope you don't fall into Zapdam's tendency to overgeneralize and say all misogynists are gay. As for his gestures, I will pay more attention to them, but what I have noticed, he uses his hands like most New Yorkers do when they are conveying an attitude. Now they may be dissected to be effiminate, but so much of him leans more towards clownish than sexual preference.

I admit I am trying to present my replies so as to not stereotype what is gay. Everything that appears to be a gay trait may not actually make that person gay. As I said, he may be a latent homosexual, but from what I can see of Trump, I find his flamboyant nature a yuuge indicator of insecurities and other psychological issues, but not necessarily those that make him to be gay.

The idea that he is overcompensating certainly may be about his manhood, but insecurity does not make one gay.

• Why They Don't Trust Hillary   5 days 1 hour ago

I have faced reality and I am voting for Hilary because she has a D next to her name. No we do not have proportional representation. I cannot do anything about that in this election. We have a choice of two individuals. A third party vote is a wasted vote. I am voting D because it has a history of working for the middle class. The R has a history of working for the 1%. I am voting for the Democratic Party Platform. I am voting for the Democratic party nominating the Supreme Court nominees. The Progressive movement moved forward in this election. Not as far as I hoped but we have influenced Hilary. It will be seen how much. The next 19 days will be interesting.

• The Death of Trees   5 days 2 hours ago

Green Gold - Documentary by John D. Liu

Watching Apocalypse

American Bamboo Society

Community Archive

First Commercial Farm Without Soil Or Fresh Water

It's Monday - let's get geeky on indoor farming!

Sundrop Farms in the South Australian desert has become the first farm to produce crops without fresh water, soil, or unnecessary energy from the grid.