Daily Topics - Friday April 16th 2010Apr. 16, 2010 7:50 amBy louisehartmann
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"
Hour One "Brunch With Bernie" Senator Bernie Sanders www.sanders.senate.gov
The Banksters...Orwell would be proud!Apr. 15, 2010 8:17 amBy louisehartmann
It's been reported that 25 Wall Street banksters, most of them hedge fund managers, had a private meeting Thursday with two powerful Republican lawmakers: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, and John Cornyn, the senior senator who heads the National Republican Senatorial Committee, one of the primary fundraising arms of the Republican Party. McConnell then called a press conference and lied that re-regulation of the
Daily Topics - Thursday - April 15th 2010Apr. 15, 2010 8:10 amBy louisehartmann
At The Thom Hartmann Program - we're selecting a comment for a FREE Thom Podcast from this topic on our message boards - Read more
Wednesday 14 April '10 show notesApr. 14, 2010 7:52 pmBy SueN
- Mayor Matthew T. Ryan, Mayor of Binghamton, NY.
- Dan Gainor of the Business and Media Institute.
- Jim Hightower, National radio commentator, writer, public speaker, and best selling author...most recent book "Swim Against the Current".
- How can we control the military and banking industries that own our politicians?
Tuesday 13 April '10 show notesApr. 14, 2010 6:54 pmBy SueN
- Ellen Smith, Owner & Managing Editor of Mine Safety and Health News; Award winning journalist, covering mine issues since 1987.
- Kevin Zeese of StopTheChamber.com.
Thom Hartmann - America's Top Progressive Host - Is Now Available to Over Forty Million HouseholdsApr. 14, 2010 2:05 pmBy louisehartmann
- Cleveland's THE VILLAGE TV Channel Adds Daily Live Carriage of THE THOM HARTMANN PROGRAM To Nearly One Million Households In Nation's 17th Largest Television Market
Tea Party - Reality Bites....Apr. 14, 2010 9:24 amBy louisehartmann
In the home of the original Boston tea party, a different brand of pseudo-revolutionaries, the Tea Partiers are gathering today.
Daily Topic - Wednesday April14th 2010Apr. 14, 2010 8:51 amBy louisehartmann
Hour One - Mayor Matthew T. Ryan - Binghamton, NY www.cityofbinghamton.com/mayor.asp How can we control the military and banking industries that own our politicians?
Hour Two - Dan Gainor www.businessandmedia.org When are American conservatives going to stop pushing us to give more money to Al Qaeda?
Monday 12 April '10 show notesApr. 13, 2010 7:11 pmBy SueN
- Andy Kroll, DC based Investigative journalist at Mother Jones Magazine.
- Marjorie Cohn, President of the National Lawyers Guild and a professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, author of several books including "Rules of Disengagement: The Politics and Honor of Military Dissent," and the forthcoming "The United States of Torture: America's Past and Present Policy of Interrogation and Abuse".
Send your children to China....Apr. 13, 2010 1:30 pmBy louisehartmann
It's being reported that Klamath County School officials in Oregon are thinking about chopping the school week to four days to save the district $6.3 million annually.