How Deep Is the Rot In the Republic Party? What Will It Take To Break the Billionaire Greed Hold and Recover?Feb. 20, 2019 11:05 amBy Thom Hartmann A...From Trump's coverups to climate change to inequality to pushing a coup in Venezuela. What we're seeing right now is the peak moment of the coup committed by the billionaire class.
- Feb. 20, 2019 9:51 amBy SueN
- He's In, Are You? #Not Me. Us. Bernie Tells Thom How You Can Help! - the honorable Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- How the Left & the Right Differ On the Definition of Freedom and, Why It Matters...
- Climate Scientists are Starting to Panic - 1 Degree Makes a Big Difference
- The World's Smartest Economists Want a Carbon Tax - What's that Tell Ya?
- Feb. 19, 2019 9:29 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Climate change is a real emergency, not a fake one like Trump's wall. The planet has already warmed one degree, and two degrees could be a civilization-ending event. It's killing people all over the world and is getting far worse far faster than we'd thought possible.
- Feb. 19, 2019 8:51 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Of All the Crisis We Are Facing - Which One Concerns You the Most? How Do We Fight Back When We Are Being Overwhelmed By the GOP Power Structures & Most Americans Are 1 Paycheck Away From a Crisis Themselves?
- Thom Vs Brian Kolfage - Do You Believe Lindsey Graham - That Securing Our Border Is More Important then Kids Going to School In Kentucky? Why Won't Republicans Prosecute Employers Like Trump For Hiring People Who Are Not Here Legally?
- Feb. 18, 2019 5:26 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump has, according to news reports, cut back on the task force and staff who are protecting our elections, the same way that Brian Kemp blocked attempts to insure that the elections in Georgia - which he "won" - were fair and clean.
- Feb. 13, 2019 4:59 pmBy SueN
- In for Thom today - Jefferson Smith, host/owner progressive radio XRAY-FM, Portland, OR
- What To Do About America's Billionaire Problem...?
- 2020 Election...Who's Speaking to Your Issues?
- How Universal Basic Income Could End Poverty
- Feb. 13, 2019 10:00 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- States Are Starting to Pick (California and the Northwest now) - Permanently Go On Daylight Savings or Standard. Which Side Are You On?
- Is VA Governor Northam Going to Get By On His White Guilt?
- Feb. 12, 2019 9:57 amBy SueN
- In Venezuela, White Supremacy is a Key to Trump's Coup - Greg Palast, Investigative Journalist/Author/Filmmaker, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy
- Democratic Poll Today! Who Do You Support? Name & One Sentence As To Why...
- What's the Most Effective Way to Get Americans to Support Clawing Back Massive Wealth?
- Republicans launch new group to lobby Congress on Trump's NAFTA replacement - Lori Wallach, Public Citizen's Trade Watch
The Founders Created the Electoral College to Prevent a Foreign-Influenced Candidate From Winning - It Didn't Stop Trump, so Let's Scrap ItFeb. 11, 2019 3:41 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...It's time to take another step forward in fine-tuning our republic and abolish the Electoral College.
America's Founders and Framers thought they could use the Electoral College to prevent somebody like Donald Trump from ever becoming president. Unfortunately, they were wrong, and now we're paying the price.
- Feb. 11, 2019 10:06 amBy Thom Hartmann A...A new study shows that the richest 400 Americans now own more wealth than the bottom 60 percent of us, over 150 million Americans. This is wealth on the order of the European kings of the 18th century, even worse than it was in the 1920s, which led to the Great Crash.