Sue's daily stacks
- Sep. 5, 2009 2:17 amBy SueN
- "Brunch with Bernie" from the UK today.
- News under the radar.
- Sep. 4, 2009 4:48 amBy SueN
- Wayne Allyn Root of the Cato Institute.
- Instead of a team of rivals, Obama needs to take names and kick ass!!
- Is it possible that libertarians and liberals can hug over health care reform?
- Should we give up our rights for the swine flu?
- Bumper Music:
- Sep. 4, 2009 2:50 amBy SueN
- Sep. 3, 2009 7:41 amBy SueN
- Aug. 31, 2009 6:33 pmBy SueN
As many of you will already know, I am now producing the free Thom Hartmann Program Newsletter each day which includes a list of the guests and topics and all the major links to articles etc. I send it out shortly after the show. You can see today's here and the archive here.
- Aug. 13, 2009 7:32 amBy SueN
- Show live from Los Angeles.
- Quote: "The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to. It is necessary, to keep the waters pure." - Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1823..
- Apologies for last night's gig, so many turned up that many had to be turned away. People called out for how well Christine and Carl guest hosted.
- Aug. 13, 2009 3:45 amBy SueN
- Carl Wolfson & Christine Alexander of KPOJ Portland guest host, as Thom is traveling.
- Upcoming Events: Thom's book tour for "Threshold":
Aug 5th - Santa Monica, CA - Santa Monica Library.
Aug 17th - Minneapolis, MN
Aug 19th - Chicago, IL
- Aug. 12, 2009 5:35 amBy SueN
- Happy birthday to President Barack Obama.
- "DOES INEQUALITY STILL MATTER?".
- Article: "Remember the last time Republicans sent Angry Mobs to Disrupt Something? by rni_mccoy.
- Book: "The Spirit Level: Why More Equal Societies Almost Always Do Better" by Richard Wilkinson and Kate Pickett.
- Aug. 11, 2009 4:15 pmBy SueN
- Quote: "Take not from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned." - Thomas Jefferson.
- Show live from Green 960, San Francisco.
- Article: "Spontaneous Uprising? Corporate Lobbyists Helping To Orchestrate Radical Anti-Obama Tea Party Protests by Lee Fang.