- Sep. 30, 2009 4:45 amBy SueN
- David Cobb, 2004 Green Party candidate for President and works with Democracy Unlimited of Humboldt County.
- Conservative Craig Shirley.
- The Nation's Max Blumenthal, author, ""REPUBLICAN GOMORRAH: Inside the Movement that Shattered the Party"".
- Sep. 29, 2009 7:50 amBy Thom
Here is how to find and prepare to listen to Thom's podcasts using iTunes.
As an upgraded member, sign in to your THOMCAST account at thomhartmann.com/members
When logged in, select 'Thomcast (Podcast)' in the upper menu.
On this page, you will see a url. Copy this url (select all/copy).
- Sep. 29, 2009 7:30 amBy Thom
To change your password, log-in with your current user name and password first.
Then, click the word "Account" from the header menu bar.
On the resulting page, click the link "editing them here".
You can then select a new password, finally clicking the "Change password" button.
- Sep. 29, 2009 7:10 amBy Thom
The Thom Hartmann Program is broadcast on radio stations across the country.
The full list of stations can be found here, is updated when new stations are added and can be searched by state.
Audio stream: In addition, the program is streamed live on the internet. Click the 'Listen Live' link in the web page header.
Video stream: You can watch Thom during live shows, by clicking the 'Thom TV' link on the left menu bar of the home page.
- Sep. 28, 2009 9:18 pmBy Louise
- Sep. 28, 2009 4:09 amBy SueN
Our quote for the day, from Franklin Roosevelt: “I’m neither bitter,” he says, “nor cynical but I do wish there was less immaturity in political thinking."
I want to talk about the immaturity of the political thinking of the current administration. And I think that they caught a lot of this from the Clinton Administration. There was a big whoop-de-do, falderal done when Barack Obama was first nominated and more importantly when he was elected.