- Jun. 9, 2011 9:27 amBy louisehartmann
American workers are screwed. If you want workers’ rights – move to South Africa. Wal Mart just inked a new deal to open up stores across South Africa – but in order to get the deal done – Wal Mart had to make some concessions –honoring union contracts among workers. And it’s not only in South Africa – Wal Mart lets workers unionize all over the world in Brazil – Argentina – China – and the United Kingdom – everywher
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: What America Has Given Up For 10 Years of Bush Tax Cuts. 7 June '11Jun. 8, 2011 6:50 pmBy SueN
You need to know this.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Kids say the darndest things - about Bush & Cheney. 7 June '11Jun. 8, 2011 5:44 pmBy SueN
- Jun. 8, 2011 4:57 pmBy SueN
- Seton Motley, President-Less Government. Are you happy?
- Dennis Knowles, City Commissioner-Benton Harbor, MI. Latest on war on Labor.
- Peter Ferrara of the American Civil Rights Union. "When it comes to health care, nothing beats good old fashioned American capitalism..." What?!
- Ben Ferguson, Conservative commentator / radio host / author.
- Jun. 8, 2011 9:29 amBy louisehartmann
In our “Ways to fix the economy that our politicians are ignoring” news – two new reports suggest that raising the minimum wage could do wonders for the American economy. The reports – one form the University of Massachusetts – the other from the University of Cal Berkeley – shoot down the myth that a hike in the minimum wage results in fewer jobs – calling this “disemployment” theory baseless. The reports do say though that a higher minimum wage translates into more money into the pocket of workers, and thus more spending, which drives our economy. This is basic economics
- Jun. 8, 2011 5:51 amBy SueN
Are you happy?
Chancs are…you probably aren’t.
- Jun. 7, 2011 8:56 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Are you happy? Seton Motley, Less Government
Hour Two: "When it comes to healthcare, nothing beats good old fashioned American capitalism!" Peter Ferrara, American Civil Rights Union
- Jun. 7, 2011 8:41 amBy louisehartmann
The Republican Party is making us less safe in America. One organization has taken notice of the relentless defense of gun-rights by the Republican Party that has stripped away nearly every single effective gun control law over the last few decades – turning America into the wild west of gun ownership. And that organization is Al Qaeda. That’s right – in a recently released video – an Al Qaeda spokesman encourages ji