- Jun. 6, 2011 3:55 pmBy SueN
- Dr. Jane Orient, Executive Director, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. Who’s Pushing Granny over the Cliff?
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine. Latest on the war on Labor.
- Steve Malzberg, Host, The Steve Malzberg Show. Is the Fox News bubble about to burst?
- Rose Ann DeMoro, Executive Director - National Nurses United.
- Jun. 6, 2011 2:32 pmBy SueN
- Jun. 6, 2011 6:27 amBy louisehartmann
Is Jon Stewart single-handedly bringing down Fox News? According to the recent Neilson ratings – the Daily Show averaged 2.3 million viewers – a 19% increase in the month of May alone – and a number that beats every single show on Fox except O’Reilly. But O’Reilly’s hold on the top may not last long either.
- Jun. 3, 2011 8:17 amBy louisehartmann
You need to know this. New job numbers highlight a slowing economic recovery. 54,000 jobs were created last month – the 15th straight month of job creation. The jobless rate stands at 9.1%. But 54,000 fell way short of what economists projected – about 165,000 jobs. It’s also the slowest job growth in 8 months. And considering that 200,000 jobs need to be created each month just to keep up with popu
- Jun. 2, 2011 5:06 pmBy SueN