- Aug. 18, 2017 2:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Does Donald Trump only believe stuff he gets from right-wing email chains?
It's starting to seem like it.
A terrorist drove a van down a busy pedestrian street in Barcelona, Spain yesterday, killing at least 13 people and injuring as many as 80.
- Aug. 17, 2017 3:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans are predictably up in arms about Donald Trump's defense of white supremacists following the Charlottesville terror attack.
But are they ready to take responsibility for helping create this climate of hate in the first place?
By defending neo-Nazis, Donald Trump might finally have reached his expiration date with the institutional Republican Party.
- Aug. 17, 2017 8:26 amBy SueN
- Michael Blake, Vice Chair, Democratic National Committee (DNC): “Who will Denounce Trump?"
- Mark Bray, ANTIFA: The Anti-Fascist Handbook: Who Are the Antifa?
- Gianno Caldwell, Caldwell Strategic Consulting: GOP Political Analyst: "Trump has Betrayed Our Country"
- Aug. 16, 2017 2:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Why is it that the president and the vast majority of Republican elected officials are refusing to refer to the white Christian neo-nazis who committed mayhem and murder and, yes, terrorism, as exactly what they are? Why the false equivalence suggesting that antifascists and peace protesters are the same as Nazis and Klan members?
- Aug. 16, 2017 8:49 amBy SueN
- Former Organizer for the White Aryan Resistance Antony "Tony” McAleer, Life After Hate: There is Life After Hate
- Greg Palast, Truthout/The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: Trump's America, Month Eight: Blood on the Pavement in Charlottesville
- What “cherish our history” really means...
- How American Libertarians Are Remaking Latin American Politics
- Aug. 15, 2017 3:12 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump didn't drive the car involved in Saturday's fascist terror attack in Charlottesville, Virginia, but he most definitely provided the fuel.