- Jul. 1, 2020 4:43 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Every time in American history there was the possibility of serious movement forward in civil and human rights, there has been a backlash by white racists resulting in new monuments to the Confederacy.
The Confederacy, of course, was the police state oligarchy that took over the American South in the 1820s and committed treason against the United States of America, killing hundreds of thousands of American soldiers and civilians in the process.
- Jul. 1, 2020 8:12 amBy SueN
- How do we prevent Trump loving Republicans from reinventing themselves?
- This Crisis Has the Capacity To Be Apocalyptic...
- Even More Nuclear Waste Could Be Buried Beneath New Mexico's Desert - Kevin Kamps, Radioactive Waste Specialist - Beyond Nuclear