- Sep. 17, 2020 7:42 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- Why Are We Allowing landlords to Get Bailouts & Evict Tenants? - Judd Legum, Founder - Popular.info (former founding Editor-in-Chief, Think Progress.org)
- Voting, USPS & Wildfires - Tom Perez, DNC Chairman/former U.S. Secretary of Labor
- Science Revolution: "Apocalyptic" Wildfires and Climate Warming
- "Herd Mentality": Trump Rolls Out His Final Solution For Covid-19
- Sep. 16, 2020 2:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Last month Donald Trump brought a Fox News radiologist into the White House to advise him on the coronavirus.
Dr. Scott Atlas has no meaningful experience or training in public health or infectious diseases, but he offers his opinions in a way on Fox News that impressed Donald Trump.
- Sep. 16, 2020 11:32 amBy SueN
- Did the destruction of America begin with Ronald Reagan?
- Does Trump Have a Death Wish? - Psychoanalyst Dr. Justin Frank MD, Psychoanalyst & Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Science - George Washington University / Author - Trump on the Couch (Previous books include Bush on the Couch & Obama on the Couch)
- DeJoy, Trump and the Battle For the Post Office - Lisa Graves, Founder/Executive Director - True North Research
- Right Wing Rage...From Canada?
- Sep. 15, 2020 3:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump and his billionaire buddies are letting America die.
The billionaires who make their money from fossil fuels have bought off Trump and Republicans so that they are denying climate change while a dozen states in the west burn and the Gulf Coast is repeatedly ravaged by hurricanes. Firefighters in California and Oregon are identifying the remains of homes where people died by the smell of burnt human flesh.
- Sep. 15, 2020 7:47 amBy SueN
- How should America respond when its president commits negligent homicide?
- How to Dismantle White Supremacy... - Barbara Smith, Feminist/Activist & Organizer / Founder of the Combahee River Collective / Contributor-The Nation Magazine / Coauthor of the Black feminist "Combahee River Collective Statement." In 2005, she was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Why QAnon Adopts Nazi Mythology
- Sep. 14, 2020 3:45 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Bob Woodward interviewed Donald Trump back in January and February and now tells us that, way back then, Trump realized that the coronavirus was not only quite deadly and would infect even children, but also was airborne and highly contagious.
- Sep. 14, 2020 7:53 amBy SueN
- Let us not forget on this day that we memorialize the people lost on 9/11, that, because Donald Trump lied to us about the severity of this virus, we are today losing two 9/11's worth of Americans every single week...
- Facebook & Voting Misinformation - Judd Legum, Founder - Popular.info (former founding Editor-in-Chief, Think Progress.org)
- Issues of the Day - Congressman Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District)
- Anything Goes Friday!! What's on Your Mind? Thom Takes Your Calls...
- Sep. 11, 2020 3:11 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost."
- Thomas Jefferson in 1786, to his close friend Dr. James Currie
In 1983, 90% of the American media landscape (including magazines, books, music, news feeds, newspapers, movies, radio, and television) was dominated by 50 conglomerates.
- Sep. 11, 2020 12:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Sep. 11, 2020 1:30 amBy SueN
- Nobody Expected We Would Pay Such a Steep Price for Electing a Mentally Ill Criminal as President - Can We Recover?
- Is the Fed Picking Winners & Losers? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Understanding Marxism / Understanding Socialism
- Climate Change...the West is on Fire & Earth May Temporarily Pass Dangerous 1.5Â°C Warming Limit by 2024 - Dr. Michael Mann, Professor of Meteorology & Director, Earth System Science Center-Penn State University / Member-National Academy of Sciences / author of several books including The Madhouse Effect: How Climate Change Denial Is Threatening Our Planet, Destroying Our Politics, and Driving Us Crazy / Recipient of the Tyler Prize