- Sep. 30, 2020 5:24 pmBy SueN
- How should the Moderator... and the Media... Handle the Next Debate?
- Trump goes full authoritarian dictator
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- Science Revolution: How the NEXT Pandemic Could Arrive in America and How We Can Stop It - Tanya Sanerib, International Legal Director & Senior Attorney - Center for Biological Diversity (& lead author on the report)
- Sep. 30, 2020 4:29 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...What we saw last night was the dictator's playbook.
Tell violent white supremacist racists to "stand by" and encourage them to show up at polling places to intimidate voters.
Bully, bluster and threaten like Mussolini did, promoting your brand as "tough guy" when in fact you're a lazy coward.
- Sep. 30, 2020 8:01 amBy SueN
- Is every single part of the Trump presidency a con?
- Can it happen here? Is it happening here? The "F" word-fascism. - Professor Jason Stanley, Jacob Urowsky Professor of Philosophy at Yale University / Author of 4 books, including most recently, How Fascism Works: The Politics Of Us And Them
- Wisconsin "Movers" Voter Purge List Errors - Greg Palast, The Guardian / Investigative Journalist/Author/Filmmaker, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy / His new book, How Trump Stole 2020: The Hunt For America's Vanished Voters.
- Sep. 29, 2020 3:35 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump swindled his father's estate for several hundred million dollars and turned himself into a phony billionaire. We now know it was all a con.
The Trump administration, according to today's New York Times, was leaning on the CDC to provide any kind of evidence, no matter how thin or meaningless, that could be used to justify opening schools. We now know that was all a con.
- Sep. 29, 2020 8:37 amBy SueN
- Trump is Broke: Has He Already Sold Out America to Get the Money He Needs?
- "...this is who he is and always has been. A lying, cheating felon. Lock him up!" - Tony Schwartz Former Trump ghostwriter - The Art of the Deal / Author of the new audible audio book, Dealing with the Devil: My Mother, Trump and Me
- Obamacare, SCOTUS and the Case for Medicare For All - Dr. Sam Metz, Retired Anesthesiologist / Member-PNHP & Mad As Hell Doctors
- Fix Our Senate - Eli Zupnick, Comms Director - Fix Our Senate
- Sep. 28, 2020 3:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Back in the day, Donald Trump's niece alleges, he stole hundreds of millions of dollars from his father's estate, screwing his other family members and the IRS (you and me).
He then went on a massive spending binge, pouring that money into airlines, steaks, vodka, Trump-branded games, casinos, a fake university, etc. Virtually all of them failed, and he experienced multiple bankruptcies.
- Sep. 28, 2020 8:59 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Those who forget history, the old saying goes, are doomed to repeat it.
"Lawmakers on both sides indicated Tuesday that the Republican-dominated Legislature will call a special session by the end of the week to appoint its own slate of delegates to the electoral college," wrote Jeffrey Gettleman for The Los Angeles Times on November 29, 2000
- Sep. 25, 2020 8:11 amBy Thom Hartmann A...In the power grab to fill the Supreme Court seat announced the same evening as the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mitch McConnell didn't do anything new. The GOP has a long history of playing hardball power politics.
- Sep. 25, 2020 6:38 amBy SueN
- Can Trump Get Away With Normalizing a Coup?
- The Economics of Police Brutality & Racism - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Author of numerous books - his latest is The Sickness is the System
- How the Trump Administration is Turning Bolivia Towards Authoritarianism - Mark Weisbrot, Co-Director, Center for Economic & Policy Research / President-Just Foreign Policy / Author of several books including "FAILED: What the "Experts" Got Wrong about the Global Economy"