- Dec. 23, 2020 9:59 amBy SueN
- If the 25th Amendment Isn't Invoked...What Will Trump Do Next?
- A Nurse Cries For Help...
- Conversations With Great Minds: Ralph Nader - Ralph Nader, Consumer Advocate/Lawyer & Author of numerous books...his latest book w/ Mark Green, Wrecking America: How Trump's Lawbreaking and Lies Betray All / Founder of numerous organizations including the Center for Study of Responsive Law & also the Public Interest Research Group (P.I.R.G.)...host of the Ralph Nader Radio Hour podcast
- Dec. 22, 2020 5:42 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...TS Eliot famously said that the world will end "not with a bang, but a whimper." It's also how strongman dictator reigns typically end, and Trump is no exception. He's having his "Downfall bunker moment," and it could be very dangerous.
- Dec. 22, 2020 9:27 amBy SueN
- The Soulless Sellout GOP Must Reform Itself Or Die...
- Big News Out of Georgia...! - Greg Palast, The Guardian / Investigative Journalist/Author/Filmmaker, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy / His new book, How Trump Stole 2020: The Hunt For America's Vanished Voters
- Is NASA Working on Space Based Nuclear Power? - Kevin Kamps, Radioactive Waste Specialist - Beyond Nuclear
- Dec. 21, 2020 6:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Republican coronavirus relief negotiating position, over the past six months, tells you everything you need to know about why the modern GOP is so corrupt it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up or die.
First, Democrats in the House of Representatives passed the HEROES Act, with $3 trillion for unemployed Americans, small businesses, and state and local governments. Republicans said that was too much money for average Americans, and refused to even hold a vote in the Senate.
- Dec. 18, 2020 9:46 amBy SueN
- Americans Must Drive a Stake Through the Heart of the NeoCalvinist Republican Party...
- Conversations With Great Minds: Everything You Know is Wrong: How the Federal Government Used ESP to Spy - Dr. Edwin C. May PhD (Nuclear Physics), Founder/Director - Laboratories for Fundamental Research.
- Conversations With Great Minds: Why America Hasn't Collapsed Yet - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Author of numerous books - his latest is The Sickness is the System
- Dec. 17, 2020 4:31 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Once again, negotiations over Covid relief show the stark differences between the Democratic and Republican Parties. That America isn't shocked and horrified by GOP behavior is a testimonial to how well corporate media obscures these differences.
Several Republican senators and their aides have gone so far as to suggest that giving working people even a single $600 check will cause them to "live high on the hog" or will bring "communism" to America.
- Dec. 17, 2020 8:49 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- Conversations With Great Minds: Science revolution: Climate Change: What Trends Scare You and Give You the Most Hope? - Dr. Michael Mann, Distinguished Professor of Meteorology & Director, Earth System Science Center-Penn State University / Member-National Academy of Sciences / author of several books including his latest out in January & available now for presale, The New Climate War / (previously, The Madhouse Effect: How Climate Change Denial Is Threatening Our Planet, Destroying Our Politics, and Driving Us Crazy)
- Talk Radio: Democrats Can't Win if They Don't Play
- Dec. 16, 2020 6:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A..."Why Did So Many Americans Vote for Donald Trump?" asks the headline in The New York Times shortly after the election. Weirdly, that article - and hundreds like it purporting to explain the previous 2016 election - lacked even a single mention of the roughly 1,500 right-wing talk-radio stations that saturate every corner, no matter how remote or rural, of America.
As a 2008 Pew Research poll found, 16 percent of Americans got their general election-year information about presidential candidates from talk radio, a percentage that had held constant for eight years at that point, despite the explosive growth of the Internet over the same period.