- Apr. 12, 2010 9:36 amBy webmasterKPOJ's Carl and Christine in for Thom.Hour One: Financial crisis / reform / Greenspan rewriting history Carl and Christine talk with Andy Kroll, DC based Investigative journalist at Mother Jones Magazine.Hour Two: Steven's retirement, future of the supreme court, replacements? - Marjorie Cohn,
Daily Topics - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Monday April 7th-12th 2010 - Thom is traveling to GermanyApr. 6, 2010 10:10 pmBy louisehartmann
Wednesday - Carl & Christine from KPOJ are filling in as Thom flies to Germany. Lamar Waldron will drop by to talk about how the division of the 60s is back.
Thursday - Thom is live from Germany with Matt Taibbi on the show - Looting Main Street.
On Friday - It's Anything Goes! Peter B. Collins is hosting & Senator Bernie Sanders is here.
On Monday Carl & Christine host once more as Thom flies home. Thom is back on Tuesday.
- Apr. 6, 2010 9:30 amBy louisehartmann
Hour One - How do you prevent collateral murder in war? Beau Grosscup, author of "Strategic Terror: The Politics and Ethics of Aerial Bombardment" www.zedbooks.co.uk Plus...How much blood was shed so Don Blankenship could make his $16 million?
- Apr. 5, 2010 8:54 amBy louisehartmann
Angela Braly, the CEO of health insurance giant WellPoint just received a whopping $13.1 million in pay, a 51 percent increase in compensation in 2009. This at the same time “WellPoint’s California subsidiary, Anthem Blue Cross, is seeking a double-digit rate increases for many of its 800,000 members who buy individual policies.” A Center for American Progress analysis from February found that “double-digit hikes have been implemented or are pending in at least 11 other states among the 14 where WellPoint’s Blue Cross Blue Shield companies are active.” WellPoint spokesman Jon Mills ju
- Apr. 5, 2010 8:49 amBy louisehartmann
Hour One - Has the militarization of our police departments cost us our 4th Amendment rights?
Hour Two - Is the Obama Administration really worse than the Bushies when it comes to illegal wiretapping? Jon Eisenberg, Attorney for Al-Haramain Charity www.eandhlaw.com
- Apr. 5, 2010 8:21 amBy louisehartmann
- Apr. 2, 2010 3:38 pmBy louisehartmann