- Nov. 30, 2020 4:33 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Fascists and oligarchs within the Republican Party are already beginning preparations to steal the 2024 presidential election. Trump, it turns out, was just a dry run for them.
Their allies in the media are coming together, too. This weekend a Fox & Friends host suggested that Trump shouldn't have to go through the courts to stay President; Republicans in swing state legislatures should simply award their state's electors to him.
- Nov. 25, 2020 7:16 pmBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- What Lessons Can We Learn From Other Countries About How to Salvage An Economy During a Pandemic? And, If Trump Attacks Iran, What Impact Will That Have On the World's Economy? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Author of numerous books - his latest is The Sickness is the System
- We Must Stop Republicans From Helping Trump "Poison the Wells" and "Salt the Fields" of America...
- Anything Goes! Thom Takes Your Calls...
- Nov. 25, 2020 7:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump's treason extends far beyond his efforts to damage Americans belief in our form of government, our elected democratic republic, that Trump's oligarch buddies in Saudi Arabia, Russia and China also regularly disparage.
Trump's also actively damaging the ability of the incoming Biden administration to aid Americans during the Trump Depression, and to get the virus in check. In this, he has help from Steve Mnuchin and Mitch McConnell.
- Nov. 25, 2020 9:56 amBy SueN
- Will Biden and the Democrats Take on the Biggest Challenges of this Generation?
- "We Beat Trump, Now Let's Save Democracy!" - Meagan Hatcher-Mays, Lawyer & Director of Democracy Policy - Indivisible
- Why Are American Newspapers Publishing Chinese Propaganda?
- Nov. 24, 2020 6:14 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Tens of millions of Americans are going hungry right now. Today. But Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans don't give a damn, because they only exist to serve their billionaire donors.
Almost 20 million Americans will lose all their unemployment benefits the week after Christmas, but Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans don't give a damn, because they only exist to serve their billionaire donors.
- Nov. 24, 2020 7:57 amBy SueN
- Georgia Secretary of State Sneaks out "Emergency" Rules Change Before Senate Runoff... - Greg Palast, The Guardian / Investigative Journalist/Author/Filmmaker, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy / His new book, How Trump Stole 2020: The Hunt For America's Vanished Voters
- The GOP Is No Longer a Legitimate Political Party...It's a Cult
- Issues of the Day - Congressman Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District)
- Conversations with Great Minds: Everything You Need To Know About Q-Anon - Dr. Jack Bratich, Associate Professor-Dept. of Journalism & Media Studies, School of Communication & Information - Rutgers University
- Nov. 23, 2020 4:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...It's becoming increasingly clear to Americans that the Republican Party only stands for one thing: the privilege and power of wealthy white men.
Over the last 40 years they have devised increasingly byzantine rules to prevent low income whites and people of color from voting and are now trying to outright throw out ballots in Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta.
- Nov. 20, 2020 9:13 amBy SueN
- Americans Need To Stand Up To The GOP!
- Why Is the GOP Trying To Kill Grandma & Grandpa?
- What's the Difference Between the Fed and the Treasury? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Author of numerous books - his latest is The Sickness is the System
- Who Should Own the COVID Vaccine That Was Funded By We The People? - Nick Dearden, Director - Global Justice Now / Regular contributor to the Guardian & other news outlets /Author, Trade Secrets / (Nick was also a founder of the UK's Stop Trump Coalition)
- Nov. 19, 2020 5:53 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...America is confronting a crisis like we haven't seen since 1930, and, just as happened during the Republican Great Depression (yes, that's what they called it in the 1930s), the GOP is committed to making it worse.
The Republican Party's latest 2020 scam gives Trump a tiny chance of hanging onto the White House while doing massive, permanent damage to American democracy and, as if they consider it a bonus, kneecapping and, in some cases, killing working class and poor Americans.