- Aug. 17, 2020 8:51 amBy SueN
- Anything Goes!
- "First Class Mail mail volume has declined significantly since the pandemic." So...they're ripping out PERMANENT Mail boxes because of a TEMPORARY slowdown?! WTF?!
- Issues of the Day - Congressman Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District)
- Aug. 14, 2020 4:46 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...What could happen to America if Trump were to further, severely crash the U.S. economy the day after Joe Biden is announced as the winner of the 2020 presidential race?
As Trump tweeted on June 15, 2019, "if anyone but me takes over... there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!"
- Aug. 14, 2020 8:32 amBy SueN
- Trump is willing to let more people die to steal an election. Will he get away with it?
- How Can We Store America's Manufacturing Jobs? - Economist Robert E. "Rob" Scott, PhD, Director of Trade & Manufacturing Policy Research, Economic Policy Institute
- Britain's Economic Deep Dive... - Victoria Jones, Executive Director - DC Radio Company LLC
- How the Radical Right Used Abortion as a Trojan Horse To Push Their Own Extremist Agenda - Ilyse Hogue, President - NARAL Pro-Choice America & Author - "The Lie That Binds"
- Aug. 13, 2020 3:46 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Last year the US Postal Service delivered over 1 billion prescriptions to Americans. It's the main way that veterans get their medications, and increasingly all across America people are getting their pharmaceuticals that way.
Donald Trump doesn't care. He doesn't care how many people die because their medications are late and they go into diabetic shock or their blood pressure explodes. He just doesn't care.
- Aug. 13, 2020 7:05 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- Is America Witnessing the Collapse of the GOP? - Charles Sykes, Founder & Editor-at-Large, The Bulwark / Host-Bulwark Podcast / Author, "How the Right Lost Its Mind"
- Will the Republican Party Go the Way of the Whigs or Morph Into Something More Sinister?
- Geeky Science: Do Plant-Based 'Meats' Improve Your Heart?
- Aug. 12, 2020 4:58 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Around the same time Donald Trump issued an executive order to slash the revenue to Social Security, a Republican sheriff in Florida required police and people who come to the police station to take off their masks.
This is the face of the Republican Party: greedy, petty, angry, and stupid.
- Aug. 12, 2020 8:55 amBy SueN
- Will Enough Americans Show Up to Stop Trump From Using the Dictator's Playbook?
- How Will Biden Handle the Covid Crisis If/When Given the Chance? - Dr. Howard Koh, Harvey V. Fineberg Professor of the Practice of Public Health Leadership at the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health / formerly, Assistant Secretary for Health w/HHS (nominated by President Barack Obama, confirmed by the U.S. Senate in 2009) / Dr. Koh oversaw the HHS Office of Public Health & Science, the Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service, and the Office of the Surgeon General
- Who's Going to Win - The Bullies or the Nerds...?
- How Does China's integration into the US Economy, particularly regarding tech, threaten US Security & Safety? - Barry Lynn, Director - Open Markets Institute (previously wrote about monopoly & corporate power at The New America Institute)
- Aug. 11, 2020 4:25 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The single most consistent defining characteristic of an emerging dictatorship in a country that started as a democracy is that the dictator regularly holds elections and always wins, because he uses the instruments of government to make sure he wins.
Trump has now done this with the Justice Department, the Post Office, the Department of Homeland Security, The Department of Health and Human Services, the Federal Reserve, and our intelligence agencies.
- Aug. 11, 2020 8:57 amBy SueN
- America's Chief Grifter Strikes Again...
- How Trump Is Going to Drop the Biggest Ever Great Depression on Joe Biden & America...
- About That Vote From Home Idea...? - Ben Tyson, Co-Founder, Vote From Home 2020
- Science revolution: Proof We Are Made Of Stars and We Depend On Them...
- Aug. 10, 2020 3:43 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Trump says he is going to boost unemployment payments by $400, stop evictions, cut payroll taxes, and extend student loan relief.
In fact, these are all lies. As usual, it's a new con job, a grift from our grifter-in-chief.