- Aug. 24, 2020 4:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Even the professional war criminals, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, are not willing to show up to this weeks Republican convention.
Donald Trump has gutted his party, although we should probably be grateful.
- Aug. 24, 2020 8:24 amBy SueN
- Rand Paul Gave the Game Away Asking, Essentially: If You Were a Venture Capitalist, What Would You Need Done to Privatize the Postal Service? The Billionaires Are Circling the Game...Preparing to Go In For the Kill.
- Issues of the Day - Congressman Ro Khanna (D-CA, 17th District)
- Trump Greenlights Drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR)... Will the Oil & Gas Co's Show Up? - Athan Manuel, Director - Sierra Club's Lands Protection Program
- Anything Goes Friday... Thom Takes YOUR Calls...
- Aug. 21, 2020 8:46 amBy SueN
- Trump and His Billionaire Buddies Grifter Con Job Becomes More Obvious as Steve Bannon Arrested... Will America Finally Wake Up?
- Is the Dollar Tanking? And, What Does This Mean To America? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Understanding Marxism / Understanding Socialism
- Reaganland - Rick Perlstein, Journalist & contributing writer-The Nation / former chief national correspondent for the Village Voice, former online columnist for the New Republic & Rolling Stone / Author of 4 books, his latest, Reaganland
- The Politics of Climate Change..Biden/Harris Plan Bold Action & Green Energy Jobs - Lori Lodes, Executive Director - Climate Power 2020 / Obama admin alum
Trump and His Billionaire Buddies Grifter Con Job Becomes More and More Obvious as Steve Bannon is Arrested: Will America Finally Wake Up?Aug. 20, 2020 3:26 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Steve Bannon was just arrested for running a giant con on Trump supporters.
He and a few buddies started a "charity" inviting people to make contributions to help "build the wall" on our southern border. Gullible and vulnerable people gave them millions of dollars, and they used that money for their own purposes.
- Aug. 20, 2020 7:26 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- Theme of the Democratic Convention? WE the PEOPLE - Xochitl Hinojosa Communications Director & Spokesperson - DNC
- Republicans Are Planning a "Hate Fest" for Next Week...the Guest List Could Be Very Interesting...
- Do You Agree With the GOP Senate That Unemployed People Shouldn't Get Anything During a Pandemic? Thom Vs. Economist Charles Sauer - Charles Sauer, Libertarian / Economist & President - The Market Institute / author of Profit Motive: What Drives the Things We Do
- Women for Biden - Susie Turnbull, former Vice-Chair, Democratic Party / Former Dem Nominee for Lt. Gov of Maryland (Ben Jealous was nominee for Gov.)
Republicans Are Planning A Hatefest For Next Week. Who Will Join the Missouri Couple Who Brandished Guns at Black Lives Matters Protesters on Speakers' List?Aug. 19, 2020 2:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Next week, the Republican Party is holding their convention to crown Donald Trump as their candidate for a second term in office.
They've invited a few people who are noted mostly for their threats of violence or extreme bad manners, including the two multimillionaires who pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters in front of their St. Louis mansion and the smirking MAGA kid who stared down a Native American elder.
- Aug. 19, 2020 8:54 amBy SueN
- If Biden Wins, We Need to Protect Democracy From the Next Fascist President...
- How to Check Your Voter Registration - Mimi Kennedy, Actress/activist/writer/ Board Chair - Progressive Democrats of America (PDA) / & star of the hit series MOM on CBS
- What Can Be Done to Stop the Spread of Animal-Derived Diseases? - Dr. Michael Greger, Physician, author, and internationally recognized speaker on nutrition, food safety, & public health issues. His latest book now out in paperback is How to Survive a Pandemic
- Dem's Convention highlights - Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Retirement Security Advocate / Attorney & Professor-Georgetown University / Former Lt. Gov. of Maryland (the first woman to hold the office) / 2020 DNC Delegate for Joe Biden (Eldest child of Robert F. Kennedy)
- How Will Dems Win Wisconsin...the "Battleground of Battleground States" in the 2020 election? - Ben Wikler, Wisconsin Democratic Party Chair / Formerly the Washington, DC Director-MoveOn.org
- Trump's Latest Assault on the Environment - Adrian Shelley, Director - Public Citizen Texas Office
- Aug. 18, 2020 2:59 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The major theme that emerged from last night's Democratic convention was that Joe Biden is a decent man while Donald Trump is corrupt, incompetent and mentally ill.
Which raises three questions : How did we end up with a corrupt, incompetent and mentally ill president; how did he get enough power to be able to twist the levers of government toward his own reelection; and why do Republicans in the US Senate continue to support him?
- Aug. 18, 2020 8:42 amBy SueN
- Trump's Postal Service Chairman Has Led the Senate GOP's $100 Million SuperPac - David Sirota Journalist / TMI / Editor-at-Large, Jacobin Magazine / Author of 3 books / Former Senior Advisor-Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign
- Republicans Struggle to Reboot Their "Small Government, Personal Responsibility" Scam... Will Americans Buy It Again?
- Is America Finally Waking Up to the Difficulty of Mail-In Voting?
- #Protect USPS Whistleblowers - Christine Pelosi, Member DNC & the Electoral College (in 2016, Pelosi served as a presidential elector for the state of California) / Author - Campaign Boot Camp and Campaign Boot Camp 2.0
- Don't be Hoodwinked by Trump's UAE-Israel "Peace Deal" - Medea Benjamin, Activist/Co-Founder, CODEPINK/Global Exchange / Author, latest Kingdom of the Unjust: Behind the U.S.-Saudi Connection
Republicans struggle to reboot their "small government, personal responsibility" scam: will Americans buy it again?Aug. 17, 2020 3:26 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Joe Scarborough, on his morning TV show, had a roundtable with George Will and David Frum in which these three old conservative war horses discussed the possibility of the Republican Party returning to its "conservative values."
Those values they identified included balanced budgets, personal responsibility and small government. It's important for Americans to understand what conservatives mean when they use these words.