- Aug. 7, 2020 2:34 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...This just in from Lori Wallach, Director Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch - In his speech now underway at Whirlpool in Ohio, Trump claimed to have met all of his trade promises from 2016. NOT!
- Aug. 7, 2020 8:47 amBy SueN
- Will the coronavirus wake Americans up to the cancer that has infected our political system?
- Will Trump's "Kanye West" Voter Suppression Tactic Work?
- The Trump campaign's latest contest is a scam. Here's proof... - Judd Legum, Founder - Popular.info (former founding Editor-in-Chief, Think Progress.org)
- Is Trump At the Center of the $60 Billion Utility Bribe Scandal In Ohio? - Professor Leah Stokes Assistant Professor-Department of Political Science | Bren School of Environmental Science & Management | Environmental Studies Department-University of California Santa Barbara / ClimatePower2020 Surrogate
- Aug. 6, 2020 3:11 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Republican hostility to helping people who lost their jobs because of the coronavirus, to expanding healthcare to all the American people, and their hostility to doing anything about climate change all come from the same source: greed and the big money it produces.
- Aug. 6, 2020 8:48 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- Americans must focus on 2024 and the rise of authoritarianism
- Is A Drug Maker Sitting on Possible Covid-19 Treatment Due to Greed?
- New Progressive Campaign to "Vote Trump Out" in Swing States
- Aug. 5, 2020 3:15 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...America needs to talk about Trump-proofing democracy for 2024 and beyond.
The billionaires with strong fascistic tendencies are carefully watching Trump and his administration to see what works and what doesn't as he pushes to tear apart our institutions of governance and divide America as a political strategy.
- Aug. 5, 2020 8:45 amBy SueN
- Stephen Moore Vs Thom - Why Do You Want To Cut Payroll Taxes and Destroy Social Security? - Stephen Moore, White House Economic Recovery Task Force (& Chairman of FreedomWorks' Task Force on Economic Revival) about a Payroll Tax Cut
- The Big Lie vs. Grieving Families and a Dying Democracy...
- Trump's Latest Actions Weaken the Endangered Species Act - As We Destroy the Wild, We Destroy Us... - Noah Greewald, Endangered Species Director - Center for Biological Diversity
- Aug. 4, 2020 3:41 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...It's showing up in the obituaries.
People in the throes of agony from losing someone close to them are writing things like, "Instead of flowers, donate to a Democrat," or "instead of flowers, tell everyone to vote against Trump and the GOP this fall." It's become a national trend.
- Aug. 4, 2020 8:43 amBy SueN
- Trump & the Republicans Are Willing to Damage America To Hang Onto Power - What Can Americans Do?
- How the DHS Can Still Arrest Journalists in Portland - Ken Klippenstein, DC Correspondent - The Nation Magazine
- 'It is terrifying to have a president who is psychotic' - Psychoanalyst Dr. Justin Frank MD, Psychoanalyst & Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Science - George Washington University / Author - Trump on the Couch (Previous books include Bush on the Couch & Obama on the Couch)
- What does history tell us about the rise of authoritarianism? - Professor Noam Chomsky, Laureate Professor of Linguistics - University of Arizona / He was previously at MIT - Institute Professor & Professor of Linguistics emeritus / Author of numerous books including (2017) Optimism Over Despair: On Capitalism, Empire and Social Change / his latest project, authoring a chapter in the book TURNOUT! Mobilizing Voters in an Emergency
Trump and the Republicans are Willing to Damage America to Hang Onto Power - What Will Happen in November?Aug. 3, 2020 3:23 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump just tweeted his outrage that the State of Nevada is going to make it easy for all their registered citizens to vote by mail.
He knows, as Republicans have known for 40 years since Americans first started rejecting Reaganomics in widespread numbers, that when everybody can vote in America, Republicans lose elections.