Recent comments

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   7 hours 8 min ago

They're puppets of donors and the donors are the last people that should be running the country.

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   7 hours 40 min ago

TrumpCare, a complete government takeover of healthcare, larger than America has ever seen? Some say it has real death panels.

• America YOU'RE being HELD CAPTIVE by a RICH and WEALTHY FEW   8 hours 39 min ago

Hi friends do you need a blank ATM card use to withdraw up to $5000
    from any atm machine in a day and you can be able to use the card more
    than 6years the card comes with instructions and pin on how to use it,
    lisa is the atm card programmer she doesn't charge or take money for
    programming the atm card, here is her email, ( noraatmcard@gmail.com )
    and her number is ( +12678734910 )
    NOTE: She is giving out the blank ATM card for free now

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   10 hours 14 min ago

INTRODUCTION TO illuminati It is a well-
    known fact that illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires
    who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including
    the planning of a New WorldOrder. Many world leaders, Presidents,
    Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
    5000 companies are members of illuminati. Now, for the FIRST
    TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. If you
    would like to Join illuminati, Just register with us today via Email address: illuminatigodfather0@gmail.com BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN illuminati. A Cash Reward of USD $10 Million, A New Sleek Dream CAR , A Dream House bought in the
    country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your
    dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A
    V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Groove One Month booked Appointment with
    Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.Just register with us today via Email address: illuminatigodfather0@gmail.com

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   14 hours 56 min ago

The Republicans who drafted that MASSIVELY DEADLY legislation are clearly violating their Congressional Oath of Office and should be impeached and prosecuted for perjury as well. They are doing the OPPOSITE of promoting the general welfare of We the People!

They can also be prosecuted in STATE courts , convicted, and jailed for committing MANSLAUTER of massive numbers of innocent men, women, and children, and Donald Trump would therefore not be able to pardon them!

• "Prager U" Misleads, Then Ignores Modern History   16 hours 1 min ago

Yep. I pointed that out on the site, but suffice it to say, it matters little to those with locked in ideologies. There are many white supremacists pages on youtube that when presented with factual evidence that the video they are cheering on is deliberately misleading, they choose to ignore it and fight back with ad hominems. This is that one third of America who will never accept the truth.

• Can We “Design" Our Way Out Of Civilizational Crisis?   16 hours 25 min ago

Civilization!

Where the deer and the antelope work...

Where seldom is heard an encouraging word

And everyone thinks you're a jerk.

• America YOU'RE being HELD CAPTIVE by a RICH and WEALTHY FEW   1 day 8 hours ago

Hi, My name is SANDRAL DANIELA and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called NEWTON . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address newtonshackers@gmail.com

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20
    days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
    and I have used it to get $100,000. MR james newton is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from newton's hackers today! Just send an email to newtonshackers@gmail.com

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20
    days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20
    days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week

• 50 years ago TODAY Israel ATTACKED American NAVAL Ship KILLING and Injuring 208 Americans   1 day 10 hours ago

PatriceBaylor , thank you for being aware and remembering and Alberto as always a big thumbs up and thanks for the link.

• U.K. Pound Falls As Markets Get Brexit Jitters   1 day 13 hours ago

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well. Good luck - run 3

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   1 day 13 hours ago

jibaro01 • 2 hours 14 min ago#9

Well jibaro01 maybe I can help. It is not that Christians don't want to help they believe they are. Years ago everyone who went to church donated what the could to the church. Then the church would take their collection and use it to help the less fortunate. No one went with out. Then as government grew they told us by collecting taxes they could to a better job looking after all of us then we could do ourselves and started taxing the hell out of us. So now when They see 25-50% of their income going to taxes they believe they are helping already. Most us us would agree that the trillions they receive should be enough. It is just not managed properly. Maybe it is time we put the money back in our hands , when it was we where all better off

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   1 day 15 hours ago

I still wonder why the majority of Americans don't rise up and protect the Constitution... Republican core theology is religious-based vis-a-vis Calvin's "Chosen not chosen" social construct which actually is our "civil religion" so every bill they pass is based on their religious belief that as "chosen" they are obligated to protect their "celestial" endowment of having so much. Simply, to share wealth with needy ones is blasphemy and their "God" would not be pleased. A person in need is "prima facia" evividence to them that the needy are indeed not chosen and thus should be ignored. Democrats suck too... they know that dealing with a Republican is like going to a wife swapping party and coming home alone so why "make nice" like the useless Joe Biden and now Al franken? They are in it for themselves too. We have long gone passed the day civility should rule waterd down debates over key civil issues like health care access for all and income security. America is not as advertised "for all" we know that as we read the daily box cores of the DOW and S&P 500. The average person's love affair with "tribalsim" is a farce as we "tribal memembers are asekd to scarifice so the ruling class can enjoy a great lives for thier own sake. America is based on this triumphant: "Jesus saves, Moses invests and Calvin takes. LIke an ISIS terrorist that is dedicated to killing those that don't have Mohammad, the Israeli deciated to killing those that don;t have Moses.. the Republican is dedicated to killing those that don't have Calvin... what Republicans are all about is a sort of terrroism as seeks to destory diversity, not build on it.

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   1 day 16 hours ago

The real reason we are not making progress is to do with the First Cultural Myth and with others that follow on from this .Until they change ,nothing else will . The problem we have is our cultural myths are at variance with our most basic instinct.

Humans believe; some Humans those currently in charge and the myth that generally drives humans behavior is that human beings are inherently evil .This myth of original sin holds that not only is our basic nature evil ,we were born that way. Its not an out to give the Republicans a justifiable reason for their health care program but it does get to the understanding of why they would propose such an idea.Their belief system.

It has been said ..." No one does anything wrong given their model of the world."

The second Cultural Myth is the real killer ,arising from the first ,is it is the fittest who survive. My truth the fit are not fit until the all are fit !

What drives humans to behave how they behave is it not beliefs .Beliefs that have never been seriously challenged that are non functional for an evolving culture .How can we have beliefs that are actuall fallacies not real have never been at the driving wheel of life on Earth.

Its time to Awaken people We are All ONE and theres enough to go around for all the people on this planet to live happy lives without despair and hope. The bounty and resources of the planet belong to all the worlds people not just those doing the exploiting . We are being played like a fiddle folks Organised Religion along with Nationalism are the problem .What humans believe about life and each other has to change . Life is god we are all part of LIFE . True change can only take place at the level of belief . Beliefs create behaviours ,behaviours create condtions or your on the ground reality.

namaste

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   1 day 16 hours ago

"Why are Republicans only for wealth distribution when it means stealing from the poor, elderly, and disabled to give to the rich?"

The short answer is because they are sociopaths. I'm not being facetious. The statistics are, one in twenty-five people is sociopathic in personality; which tabulates with one quarter of the population being Tea Party people/personalities. They don't see other people as anything other than a business opportunity. They are predatory and manipulative (the ends justifies the means). But the rest of us can't truly imagine such a thing because WE don't operate that way, and so we judge them on our own standards of being compassionate, or caring, and then we are left scratching our heads when they do terrible things. We need to wake up. These people who are mentally ill have managed to cajole their way to the levers of power and now they are doing what their conscienceless minds tell them to do; they have brains that basically lie to them. We don't see this because we can't imagine people like this, and because we are so mesmerized by money; thinking the more money someone has, the better a person they have to be. We need to examine our own thinking; we NEED critical thinking to be taught in the schools. This zeitgeist of money makes right is something the churches have taught us; God rewards the ones he admires the most, (Calvinism,) etc.. Thus people don't recognize when they are in the presence of a clear and present danger. There is a YT video on the "Ten Ways You Can Tell A Sociopath". Everyone born should be issued a copy of this.

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   1 day 17 hours ago

I just don't get how people who claim to be christians and that say they are church goers can hate the poor so much and refuse to share. Christianity is about loving your neighbors, helping the poor, it's about sharing and anyone who does not believe in those principles can't possibly be a christian.

Fact is Jesus said so when he said that a camel will go trough the eye of a needle easier than a rich man to heaven.

• "Prager U" Misleads, Then Ignores Modern History   1 day 19 hours ago

Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can contribute more quality posts to this page. Thank you! bouncing balls

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   1 day 19 hours ago

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.
    Not only good posts but also great comments.
    Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger. stickman

• TRUMPS as AMERICAN as APPLE PIE   1 day 19 hours ago

Hi, My name is BARRY LOOK and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called HAROLD . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address makingyoumoremoney1@gmail.com

• The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out   1 day 19 hours ago

They are only able to pull this off with the supprot of long time fake news viewers, gun nuts, and evanglical faith healing ~evangelical~ lalalalal Christians who care less about the most important teachngs of thier, amount many others who do care, savior Jesus Chriist.

• We need a hotline for those who get told they're not eligible to vote on election day for 2018   1 day 20 hours ago

Thank you for your work on the blog! You're doing a good job!

upsers.com

• To Save The Country   1 day 22 hours ago

INTRODUCTION TO illuminati It is a well-
    known fact that illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires
    who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including
    the planning of a New WorldOrder. Many world leaders, Presidents,
    Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
    5000 companies are members of illuminati. Now, for the FIRST
    TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. If you
    country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your
    dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A

Community Archive

The Secret On TrumpCare Is Now Out

The Senate Republican healthcare bill is secret no more.

There's just one problem - it's not really a healthcare bill.

Don't let Mitch McConnell fool you.

Contrary to what you might have heard - Senate Republicans DID NOT unveil a healthcare bill yesterday.

They unveiled a tax cut for the rich DISGUISED as a healthcare bill.