Recent comments

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   6 days 11 hours ago

Interesting article. I think it was Thom that used to snark at Vice President Pence for not going to dinner with another woman unless his wife was present.

In retrospect, the Pence philosophy is dead on. The man is a genius.

Does any of the leftie/socialist violence in Portland leak anywhere near you? I know you are in the woods but it is the left coast after all.

Where I spend most of my time, that black mask crowd would show up once and those pissant cowards would disappear into the bed of a pickup truck and never be seen again.

Fatten those turkeys.

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   6 days 13 hours ago

DianneR,

Well I haven't listened to Paul Revere for a long time. Perfect!

You might like this...backlash time. This is not a site I've been to before but this article is spot on.

The consequences of #METOOhttp://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-consequences-of-metoo.html

• With The Dalai Lama   6 days 15 hours ago

He is such an icon of goodness. I wish to meet him in heaven.

www.landscapingservicescolumbia.com

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   6 days 16 hours ago

One more thing HotCoffee,

A little Elizabeth Warren music for your pleasure

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   6 days 18 hours ago

Morning HotCoffee,

Years ago on this forum I stated my number one reason for voting for Trump was his pledge to select conservative judges.

Last weekend was his finest hour in that department. The genius of Mitch McConnell showed again when he forced the democrat senators to stop their blockades and if they wanted to go home and campaign, they would have to pass through 15 more of Trumps judge picks. Of course these self serving pricks chose to abandon their principals and bend over for Mitch.

The result, and to add savor to this wonderful story, it is from the NYT,

"After just 18 months, Trump has “flipped” two circuits — the Sixth and Seventh — from prog to more properly conservative. Two more — the Eighth and the 11th — are on the verge of tipping. Even circuits that are decidedly liberal are undergoing significant changes. “It’ll be really important for the Second and the Ninth Circuits to have between two and four really good, high-octane intellectual conservative jurists,” explains a person close to the judicial-nominations process, “because dissents provide a signaling function to the U.S. Supreme Court, and those are very important circuits.”

• Banding Together for the Common Good   6 days 22 hours ago

The article you have shared here very good. This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing! If you just get started to Hotmail, click Hotmail login to create new account.

• Banding Together for the Common Good   1 week 15 hours ago

I would like to believe in this but humans right now are not who they should act like a few years ago. They don't "band for the common good". They act according to their needs only which makes me really sad.

-concrete contractors columbia sc

• FCC Net Neutrality Ruling Clear Cuts Democratic Geography   1 week 22 hours ago

Great post, thanks for sharing! http://giaonhan247.vn/ship-hang-my.html

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 1 day ago

DianneR,

About your link....I guess when you graduate from college you go straight back to kindergarden....hmmmm.

Well she's baaaackkk!

Vintage Arrogance

Yet one day later, Clinton was at it again. Speaking in Belfast, Northern Ireland, she chose a scolding tone for Brexit supporters instead of evincing the least bit of appreciation for why the populist referendum succeeded in the U.K.

“I make no excuse for being against Brexit from the start,” Clinton snootily proclaimed. “I thought it was a bad idea before the referendum and I think it is an even worse idea now. It may well go down as one of greatest and most unnecessary self-inflicted wounds in modern history.”

But she wasn’t done there. Going full globalist, Clinton applauded the European Union for invoking punitive measures against Hungary for its refusal to allow dangerous foreign “refugees” into its sovereign nation. Branding Hungary as a nation that fails “to respect human rights, and the rule of law,” she declared that “similar stories are unfolding in Poland and too many other places, including in my own country.” She then issued a call “to turn back this rising tide of authoritarianism, sectarianism and divisiveness.”

The address is quintessential Hillary. She effortlessly besmirches the will of the majority of voters in the UK and her own country in one pontificating speech. This is what she says about the United States when she is abroad.

The Clinton Kiss of Death

Don't Ask Me, I Have No Idea Why This Works Either 192.168.1.1

• Mom and Dad   1 week 1 day ago

I did it for the lulz! 192.168.l.254

• With The Dalai Lama   1 week 1 day ago

Low On Caffeine, Please Forgive Coding Style 192.168.l.254

• How Democrats Can Get Passed a Far Right Court   1 week 2 days ago

This idea is THE revolution.

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 2 days ago

Hey HotCoffee, Here is another daily beauty,

Have a great night.

• With The Dalai Lama   1 week 2 days ago

Fingers crossed! 192.168.1.1

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 2 days ago

Watch out; this is science! And from a left-wing rag to boot! OMG, put your blindfolds on and your earplugs in, all you Trumpadóirs! (Irish for trumpeter but also for an obnoxious loudmouth, whom you'd rather not hear or see. How fitting.)

A gem that explains a lot, "The Brain of a Trump Loyalist":

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 3 days ago

Why don't you two just get a room ...with Fux News blaring 24/7?

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 3 days ago

I keep thinking of all the fund rasiers Trump went to for both sides, and to think he was possibly the only sober one in the room. The stories he could tell...he knows them all very well.

I'll try to catch that CM bit. I heard Hillary just lost her security clearance so I'm off to see if that's confirmed.

Would be nice to find a private way to exchange email addresses.

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 3 days ago

Thanks for the link HotCoffee. I knew Mitch had them by the balls and bless him for getting the job done. I had absolutely no idea of the genius of Mitch McConnell could show. I will also say the same of Chuck Grassley who calmly led the dems into a trap that they themselves created. Clearly there are some smart people in D.C.. that know how and when to apply enough pressure to get the job done.

I have said many times in the past to some very cranky leftie/socialists here, there two reasons why I voted for Donald J. Trump.

#1 He would appoint solid constructionist Judges.

#2 Trump was neither a Republican or a Democrat, although after nearly two years, he is finding out what a bunch of vindictive bedwetters reside on the left side of the aisle and he is addressing their childlike behavior with much appreciated gusto.

As a side benefit, Trump has left the leftie/socialists stammering and sputtering. If you get the chance, catch the first two minutes of Chris "tingle up my leg" Matthews show. He is so pissed sometimes he has trouble finding the words and you can see the spit flying out of his bottom teeth.

If something big happens over the weekend I will listen to the first hour of Thom's show but the last couple of times I tuned in, it was nothing but solid pitchman "as seen on TV" commercials taking up the hour. My God, I thought Billy Mays had come back to life.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 3 days ago

You'll love this..........

• The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018   1 week 3 days ago

DianneR,

Problems in these parts are mostly this time of year when people come up from the cities to rip off growers, including home invasions....or keeping bears out of the garbage, Also mountian lions eating pets.

Politics are about 50/50. Most people don't talk politics much. Now they are busy getting firewood and winter supplies. Almost everyone is armed and have been since they were children. They hunt & fish in season and it's not unusal to get fresh smoked salmon or venison jerky as a christmas gifts. I actually ordered ammo from Texas as a birthday gift ( he has a rare type of gun ) for a friend and the dealer said this is the only place in Ca. they could send it to. However it's illegal to have MMJ & guns together.

In the winter it's very quiet and you might not see anyone at all unless you go to town. No cell phone service out here at all. Sherrif at least an hour away. Must be able to handle emergencies yourself. Extreme Health emergiencies usally require a helicopter ride. The radio is mostly liberal NPR and such during the day...at night more stations come in some repub talk.

Very different from CA. city life.

So Trump wins again...Pastor coming home from Turkey! Stock market going back up!

Enjoy.

Community Archive

The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018

It seems it's all racism, all the time w/the GOP...Neo-Nazi robocall hits Iowa on Molly Tibbett’s murder: “KILL THEM ALL. ” Richard Wolff drops by about the National Debt. Is it a disaster or an OK thing? Also - Trump & The National Enquirer - Is the Economy Here To Serve Us Or Are We Here to Serve the economy?