Recent comments

• Thom's Blog on 3/20/17   1 day 1 hour ago

Quote Dianereynold's " well written", lol, this would be comical if it wasn't decisions of life and death facing Americans. You right wingers really are cult members first. These are the same right wing republicans that just tried to change health care for Americans by enacting legislation that would throw 26 million Americans off health care coverage and the only reason it didn't pass, was because for a fraction of your party it wasn't nasty enough. Diane you must be paid to do this blogging , because no person with any humanity could ever agree to this or anything else this Trump regime have legislated in the 60 days they have been in power. Diane you're a sicko my lady.

• Can We Trust Gorsuch On Women's Rights?   1 day 1 hour ago

Not murder in the strict legal sense. Do you consider it morally wrong, because you think the unviable fetus is a person and has a right to live?

For instance, I consider a soldier killing an enemy (if it's not in self defense) as murder, because I think the war itself is immoral. The so-called enemy is a person, and has a basic right to live.

• Daily Topics - Monday March 27th, 2017   1 day 1 hour ago

I Urge everybody today to call your US senators and congressman tell them to support Bernies' single payer legislation and call the DNC and demand they support Bernies' single payer legislation

• Thom's Blog on 3/20/17   1 day 1 hour ago

Dr. Toole: Well written but you will be called a paid troll or worse and there is no way you will convince the hard core supporters of your observations. I have seen the same in my part of the country and it will only continue to worsen. Sadly, government control and mandates has driven many good doctors and clinics to sell off and/or close completely. Obamacare is in a death spiral and it cannot collapse soon enough.

Good luck explaining your plight to the leftie/socialists that haunt this forum.

• Daily Topics - Monday March 27th, 2017   1 day 2 hours ago

Thom, finally was able to call in. Told the screener I wanted to expand on the subject you were currently discussing. He said 'thats not the topic we're covering today', then hung up.

• Daily Topics - Monday March 27th, 2017   1 day 2 hours ago

What to do about the "press", or news media in general? The corporate model is broken. Government based reporting would be self -serving. Private web-based sources are proliferating. In essence, a co-operative model may be the best choice.

News papers were originally supported by subscriptions and advertising. Advertising leads to compromises. A model in which the readers are also owners of the enterprise might assure reliable reporting. A suficient number of members is necessary to make the effort sustainable.

Local or regional areas may be the way to start.

• Can We Trust Gorsuch On Women's Rights?   1 day 2 hours ago

Deepspace :

As I said before, I'm not a lawyer. I don't know when killing someone becomes murder. In war, soldiers kill the enemy, but the killing is not considered murder.

Abortion kills a life. Whether or not that killing is considered murder is for legal minds to determine. No matter if it is murder or not, the aborted life is ended.

• When Retirement Comes With a Daily Dose of Cannabis   1 day 2 hours ago

I was surfing net and luckily went over this site and discovered exceptionally intriguing stuff here. Its truly enjoyable to peruse. I appreciated a great deal. Much obliged for sharing this awesome data. voyance amour

• Can We Trust Gorsuch On Women's Rights?   1 day 2 hours ago

Federal law says abortion is not murder before "fetal viability."

I understand your point about growth, but do you believe, in your heart, that it is murder of a person before fetal viability?

• When Retirement Comes With a Daily Dose of Cannabis   1 day 3 hours ago

I truly inspired after read this on account of some quality work and instructive contemplations . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the author and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. labradors in need

• 10,000 Scientists VS. The Bible   1 day 3 hours ago

By the way, the science is settled in the case of GMO foods. Just like progressives claim the science is settled on the issue of climate change.

But the difference is that the promotion of GMO foods does not fit in with the progressives' political agenda, as confirmed by DdC. Its not because the scientific support isn't there. In fact, that's just the opposite of the situation.

Otherwise, they could care less about science (see the support of transgenderism for further proof of this fact).

Why do progressives hate the hungry people across the world?

• Equality...   1 day 3 hours ago

Arguing with undocument theory is like arguing with a fence post. Right wing trolls do the same.

• Equality...   1 day 3 hours ago

Legend, you would have others ignore the origin of both Daesh/ISIS and Al Queda. They are the awful progeny of the u.S. The sordid, bloody history of u.S. "interventions" is no secret nor are the responses to them.

Read this:

MARCH 27, 2017
    Insane Truths: a Vietnam Vet on “Apocalypse Now, Redux”
    by MIKE HASTIE

******

On August 2, 1964, the Gulf of Tonkin incident occurred, which was based on a total lie, and the United States was launched into the barbarity of the Vietnam War.

******

And this was not the first time, either. The u.S. false flag operations have a long history. Read this:

History of American False Flag Operations

Was 9/11 one of these u.S. false flag operations? It, based on a reading of u.S. history, is entirely possible.

• Equality...   1 day 3 hours ago

There are plenty of other attacks on innocent civilians by ISIS and Al Qaida that you seem to ignore is the reason that we are over there. We are not fighting Indonesia. Again I was dead set against Bush and Iraq. I was against the changing the mission in Afganistan by Bush. But that is out of my control. In real retrospect Bush would have never been elected if my vote had counted. Now we are even worse off.

• Equality...   1 day 4 hours ago
    Quote Legend:

Suggest that you watch this 18 minute video.

I watched it, Legend, just as I watched, horrified, the live news coverage as it unfolded. I followed the 9/11 Commission as it became unravelled and useless as it failed to follow leads and to question those who were closest and most likely to know the truth. I wrote to as many of those members as I could. No responses of substance from them, one or two anodyne responses from aides. Yes, I believe there was sinister involvement - commission or omission - by U.S. officials. The u.S. has such a history..

• Gosh, Golly, My Goodness, Shucks: The Gorsuch Performance   1 day 6 hours ago

What does coal mining jobs have to do with the next SC justice?

• 10,000 Scientists VS. The Bible   1 day 6 hours ago

I'll keep asking until one of you has the nerve to answer. Why do you hate hungry people? For the party that supposedly "represents" the interest of the hungry and supports scientific peer reviewed positions, your stance defies logic, and I daresay, defies science.

What has happened to the democratic party in this country?

• Can We Trust Gorsuch On Women's Rights?   1 day 7 hours ago

Murdered is a legal definition, I'm not a lawyer, an not qualified to speak to your question. However, every aborted fetus would have become a person had not their LIFE been terminated.

• Can We Trust Gorsuch On Women's Rights?   1 day 14 hours ago

When does a fetus become a person whom you would consider murdered upon being aborted? Simple question.

• Republican effort to destroy ObamaCare   1 day 17 hours ago

I have predicted it all. he is not your savior or the return of Christ. You will eat your words.

• Equality...   1 day 17 hours ago

Suggest that you watch this 18 minute video.

• Why does GOP hate Americans?   1 day 17 hours ago
  • Let's Stop These Facist Before They Kill US!   1 day 18 hours ago

Suggest that youwatch the whole video:

• Gosh, Golly, My Goodness, Shucks: The Gorsuch Performance   1 day 18 hours ago

Amazing how facts shut them up.

• Can We Trust Gorsuch On Women's Rights?   1 day 18 hours ago

Deepspace:

Truth and facts are often simple. Only when twisted to justify an agenda, such as when does life occur, does it become complicated. Any guilt that the reader incurrs, by reading what I wrote belongs to the reader, not me.

Will Democrats Filibuster Neil Gorsuch?

After months of talking about "resistance", Senate Democrats finally appear to be putting their money where their mouth is.

After days of testimony, Senate Democrats have seen enough of Neil Gorsuch - enough to know that they're going to try to filibuster him.

Chuck Schumer made that very clear during a speech yesterday on the senate floor.